➹ 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: a-ackermxn

----------

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

Mitsuri pointed out as she sat down on the patio together with Obanai and the other Hashiras, watching as [name] was somehow trying to find a spot to hide. From someone in particular, and that someone was one who can find her with ease.

"Oh? What are the five ways?" Tengen asked, rather intrigued that [name] was a tsundere although he knew it all too well himself, he only noticed those ways when it comes to a particular demon slayer who has a pair of hanafuda earrings.

"Oh! The first is she can't handle compliments well!" Mitsuri spoke out with a giggle as she accepted the apple slices from Obanai who handed it out to her, whereas she turned to look and noticed how Sanemi was busy peeling the apples.

And then there was Kyojuro who was eating the apples quickly as always, and then Shinobu along with Giyuu was just sitting quietly as they enjoyed their cup of tea. And Muichiro was seen laying on the tatami flooring, waiting for Sanemi to be done with peeling the apple.

Whereas Himejima was mumbling soft prayers as he picked the apple out and handed it to Sanemi to continue with the peeling job.

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞!"

Tanjiro's voice was heard and the Hashiras watched as [name] tensed up upon hearing his voice and she turned to look at him. Her pink-tinted lips trembled slightly as she took a step back, and Tanjiro's dark red eyes blinked in confusion.

"Eh?"

"Don't be an idiot! It was because you were weak that's why I needed to step in and helped! I could have let you die! Don't think it's because I want to save you!" she yelled out as her cheeks started to turn red.

Mitsuri giggled as Tengen stared at what had just happened, unsure of what he was seeing was indeed true to his fuchsia-coloured eyes and his enhanced hearing. He blinked his eyes a few times and then turned to look at Mitsuri.

"What about the other ways?" he asked, getting curious once more.

"She gets uncomfortable when talking about her emotions! She will get all flustered when someone asks her if she likes Tanjiro-kun!" Mitsuri pointed out, and Tengen raised an eyebrow as he yelled from the patio.

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]! 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦?!"

He yelled out, and [name]'s eyes widened as her cheeks flushed red, did she quickly shake her head. Despite how her face was giving away her emotions, but the way she acted was the opposite.

"A-Are you crazy?! No way!" she yelled out as she was turned to walk away with her hands on either side of her body as she clenched them tightly into fists, hoping that it would help calm her down.

"[name]! Wait!" Tanjiro called out.

"What's the third?" Tengen asked, rather intrigued and soon he started to munch on the apple slices as if he was watching some sort of show before him as he looked at Tanjiro who grabbed hold of [name] by the wrist.

And Mitsuri just motioned for the Sound Hashira to continue watching.

"𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞? 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲!"

he asked and watched as [name]'s eyes widened at what he had said and she quickly shook her head, yanking her hand out from his hold did her cheeks started to turn a vibrant red then as she took a step back.

"N-No! It's not like I'm here because I'm waiting for you! I was just passing by! That's right!" she called out as she could feel her body getting warmer and warmer by the second, and she looked at Tanjiro's smile, which she could only turn redder at.

And the Hashiras watched as [name] started to hit Tanjiro on the back as she tried to turn her embarrassment into anger, but she knew all too well that Tanjiro could tell what she was feeling, and why she was doing this to him.

She just wanted to hide her emotions and embarrassment.

"And that's the fourth!" Mitsuri pointed out with a giggle then, often she would notice how [name] would turn violent when she wants to hide her emotions or escape from being embarrassed, which Mitsuri picked up with ease.

"And the last..." she softly whispered out.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

she yelled out, and Mitsuri giggled as Tengen raised an eyebrow, and soon chuckled. Understanding what Mitsuri had meant with it being the 'last' as a tsundere will never admit that they are a tsundere.

And they watched as [name] took off running, with Tanjiro chasing after her with ease. Her cheeks flushed red as she quickly ran away, only to have Tanjiro catching up with her with ease, and held her hand tightly in his.

He turned her to face him and watched as she avoided looking at him straight in his pair of dark red eyes. He laughed softly as he placed his large hands on either side of his face and forced her to look at him.

"I love you," he spoke out with a smile, and [name] mumbled softly under her breath, which Tanjiro looked at her confusedly then and she let out a sigh.

"𝐈-𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!"

she yelled out and her face turned beet red as she quickly took off running once more, and Tanjiro couldn't help but smile at the tsundere side of his lover whom he had been dating for a few months now.

How she would always act like that when it comes to receiving affection from him.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝