➹ 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tcmiokas

----------

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?"

Obanai asked as he looked at [name] who seems to be ready to head over to the nearby river to do some fishing. He watched as she nodded her head, her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile as she looked tired still.

"But why?" he asked as Mitsuri came running up to them and soon engulfed the tired former Moon Hashira who had on a weak smile due to how much she had been working even though demons no longer existed now.

"Oh, just a small surprise," she spoke out with a smile, and Obanai let out a sigh, shaking his head as Mitsuri had on a slight pout then.

"We will help out," he muttered out as Mitsuri nodded her head vigorously, whereas [name] shook her head as she rejected the offer with a soft smile on her face.

"It's fine, I can handle this on my own," she spoke out as she tilted her head up to look at the sky, and she could only laugh as she started to walk away the moment Mitsuri lets her go.

"Tch," Obanai muttered out as he and Mitsuri looked as [name] walked away. Mitsuri had on a slight pout then, a little unhappy that [name] was going out on her own. But then again, she was happy with him, so they couldn't say much.

.
.

"All of you are assholes, I swear," [name] mumbled out as she sat beside Sanemi on the river bank, with Obanai and the other Hashiras who had gathered as well, settling behind them as she had on a slight pout.

All except for Giyuu.

Sanemi sat beside her on the river bank as he kept his eyes shut. With his hands gripping tightly on a fishing rod, and with his younger brother beside him who was also keeping his eyes shut, holding a rather huge net.

They waited as if they were meditating.

Soon a tug was felt on the fishing rod, but Sanemi sighed and soon wheeled it in. Revealing an extremely small fish that nobody wanted. He then set it free once more, and proceeded to set another bait, and throw the line back into the river.

"You know, I could do this on my own," [name] spoke out with a pout, and Sanemi turned to look at her, shooting her a look and she quickly quiets down and shut her mouth as she looked as the water continued to flow along.

"You are just being mean to me," she mumbled out and Sanemi turned when he heard someone walking over, where he noticed it was Himejima. He paled slightly as the gentle giant gentle ruffled [name] on the head as she stood up and walked towards the shade.

Which he soon took her spot and he waited patiently for a catch together with Sanemi.

Sanemi's pale purple eyes immediately shot opened as he tugged the fishing rod harshly, and he soon pulled an extremely big salmon out from the river bank.

"IT'S A FUCKING GREAT CATCH!"

"Shinazugawa, language,"

"FUCK YEAH!"

"Oh my," [name] mumbled out, shaking her head a little as she looked at what a chaotic mess Sanemi was being while Mitsuri and Shinobu were braiding either side of her hair.

.
.

Obanai sighed as he was in the field together with Inosuke and Zenitsu. They were task to harvest the crops and get ingredients to help [name] out. He watched as Inosuke was busy digging through the dirt after Zenitsu had made a certain comment, and all Obanai could think about was to go to where the others were.

"I heard from Kanroji-san just now that Shinazugawa-san had caught lots of huge salmon," Zenitsu spoke out, and Obanai then looked at Inosuke who was riled up.

"WE AIN'T GOING TO LOSE TO HIM!"

"Akatsuki-san also said that she is willing to give us a reward if we did better than them," Zenitsu spoke out with the motive of getting Obanai to work, and he smiled mentally as he saw Obanai immediately harvesting the ingredients that were needed for tonight's dinner.

How he got stuck with the duo was rather surprising, for Shinobu had kicked them out of the Butterfly Estate and somehow threatened them with a smile on her face that they should go and help Obanai out.

But in the end, this was all for [name], which was why he was tolerating their constant whining throughout as well. He then turned to look, just as [name] arrived and she had on a soft look, shaking her head as she held a wet cloth out to him.

"Thank you, for your hard work," she spoke out as she gathered the ingredients they had harvest for her and she took off, walking away. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile then as she was eager to return home.

The moment she got home, she could only laugh at what was going on. How most of the Hashiras were already present in her humble home, did she watch as they were chatting amongst themselves.

She walked towards the room where she shared with her husband, Giyuu, and she could only shake her head as he was still asleep. Her lips remained in a smile as she headed to the kitchen, preparing his favourite dish then.

For today was a special day, which resulted in her wanted to surprise him. But never would she have thought that the other Hashiras would be willing to help out as well. She hummed a tune as she started to cook, only to have Sanemi and Mitsuri entering the kitchen.

They started to help out as [name] guided them through what she was making, and eventually, a soft smile appeared on her face as they were done with the proper preparations. Her pink-tinted lips couldn't help but curl up into a smile as she went to wash up, whereas the other Hashiras were preparing the table.

"Giyuu?" [name] called out as she popped her head into the room and looked as her husband was sitting up in the futon with a messy bed hair. A giggle escaped her lips then as she soon knelt in front of him and gently patted his hair down.

"Giyuu, good morning. Although it is already close to dinner time," she said with a smile and noticed how he wasn't moving at all. She then leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, and Giyuu slowly started to move and wrapped his arms around [name]'s body tightly and soon laid back down with her laying her head against his chest.

"Giyuu, come on. We will be late, I made dinner too," she spoke out and Giyuu could only remain silent then. She laughed a little as she sat up and looked into his dark blue hues.

"I made salmon daikon," she said, and she squealed when Giyuu immediately got up and carried her out of the room.

"So, only salmon daikon can get you out of bed?" she asked.

"And you," he added on.

"Happy birthday, Giyuu," she spoke out with a smile as she kissed him on the lips whereas he had on a gentle smile and soon stopped when he realized that they had guests in the house. He paled slightly as the other Hashiras could only stare.

"Happy... Birthday..." they whispered out, whereas Giyuu's face flushed red and [name] could only laugh then as she nuzzled her nose against his cheek, yet his dark blue hues lit up upon seeing the salmon daikon that [name] had made.

"Let's eat," he spoke out, startling most of them as he hardly speaks and the next thing they watch was a rather happy looking Giyuu who was savouring his wife's cooking.

"Tch..."

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝