➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: strwbrrynamjoon
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐔

----------

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.

She let out a sigh, looking at nothing but black and white. Recently being employed as a doctor at Kimetsu Academy had taken a toll on her, given how she struggled through most of her life the entire time.

When she was younger, back in middle school and high school, often boys would touch the black mark on her shoulder where they believed they would be her soulmate. But it turns out, she wasn't when she touched their marks.

Hence, she was often being felt whenever she didn't want to. She would get angry when someone touches her without permission, just because they wanted to know if they were her soulmate.

She would get angry and slapped them with the books she often held in her arms. Which she then now stopped carrying as she finally was now employed with her dream job although it was considered small since she was just a doctor at an academy.

She let out a sigh, walking out of the infirmary of the academy as she was supposed to find the teachers for lunch. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as she tried to suppress the yawn that was about to escape her lips.

"Where do you want to eat?" Giyuu asked as they turned to walk out of the school campus, and [name] beside him. She scrunched her nose up slightly as she wondered what to eat, and soon felt a large hand on her head, ruffling her locks slightly.

"THERE YOU ARE!" and Tengen came running to her, hugging her tightly. [name] then frowned as she wiggled out of his stronghold and staggered back, only for her to have Kyojuro lifting his hand and placed it against her back to steady her.

Whereas [name]'s eyes widened when she felt a little too warm for her liking when Kyojuro's hand continued to remain on her back instead. She turned to look at him, flashing a gentle smile at him which he does so in response with a wide smile.

"So, where are we going?" [name] asked and Tengen stopped before he crashed into her as he looked down at stared into her pair of eyes, he chuckled flamboyantly as he grabbed hold of her shoulders and turned her to face the front, ushering her forward.