★ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐨/𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐨/𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: JessicaMGarcia4

----------

"𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

"𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥..."

Hawks mumbled to himself as he flew across the city, under the night sky that was full of stars. He found everything to be too peaceful for his liking, given how there was no sense of fun in what he was doing now, and he could only fly around.

"Nothing is interesting... I guess I should just stop and get some chicken instead," he mumbled to himself and was about to swoop down to the ground, only to catch a glimpse of something from the corner of his eyes.

He turned to look, and his eyes widened at the beautiful light emitting from someone's quirk. He flew closer, and soon fluttered before the lady who was sitting on the rooftop. How her quirk was made from what seems to be energy waves that emitted strong lights as well.

And the lights, were beautiful to him as he cleared his throat.

He watched as she lifted her head, her eyes widened as she realized someone was before her. Her lips parted as she realised who it was, only to have herself quickly standing up as she wiped away her tears.

Standing up a tad bit too fast, did she lose her balance as she fell forward, nearly off the roof. Hawks noticed it quickly as he moved forward and caught her in his arms. How her wings were gentle against his black gloves, it felt like it was made from a cushion.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked, intrigued with her wings as he sets her down with ease on the rooftop, where he sat next to her and removed one of his black gloves, touching her wings. His eyes widened as his fingers, when applied pressure against the wings, split them instead.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright," she whispered out, and Hawks could only smile gently, until he noticed what seems to be a ring on the ground next to her, along with a note as well. Without asking for permission, did he grab hold of the note and read it.

His eyes widened at what was written on the note, which he then looked at her.

"Were you planning on taking your life?" he asked, and she could only laugh as she shook her head. That's when Hawks noticed how her wings would tug along her actions as if it was following base on her emotions.

"No... I just needed some fresh air," she mumbled out, and Hawks raised an eyebrow then as he stood up, held his hand out to her with a slightly cheeky grin on his face.

"Well then, you are too young to get married anyway, you are just the same age as me if I'm not wrong. Not like an arranged marriage would make you happy, so let's go get some chicken together. Also, what's the point of having an arranged marriage when there's someone out there better for you?" he spoke out, and she could only laugh as she looked at his hand that was being held out.