➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 // 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔(𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞)

----------

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫?"

he asked as he looked up from his book and turned to look at his younger sister, Akane [name], who was dressed in what seems to be a short dress. He raised an eyebrow as her dark blue ocean eyes looked at his pair of dark blue ocean ones.

"I'm going out to meet him," she spoke out, and Haizaki raised an eyebrow in response.

"Weren't you angry about 10 minutes ago in regards to how the date was cancelled because he went to the internet cafe?" he asked, and [name] let out a sigh then as she placed her hands on her hips.

"I don't want you going out like that. You better bring a coat," he spoke out, and [name] shook her head as she was in a rush. He stood up, walking towards where she was as he grabbed hold of her wrist in his large warm hand.

"Nii-san doesn't like that guy one bit. But because you love him, I'm going to respect it. But please, don't sell yourself so low," he spoke out and [name] could only swallow the lump in her throat then as she quickly left the house.

"What an idiot," he whispered to himself as he walked out of the living room's balcony and stood at the railing, where the snow was starting to fall. He looked down as his dark blue ocean eyes laid upon his younger sister who was running down the path in the cold.

"Tch..." he muttered out as he walked back into the living room, contemplating if he should be going after his younger sister. Only to let out a sigh as he entered his room and plopped down on the bed.

Where he turned to look at the photo frame that was sitting on his bedside table. A picture of their happy family, but what was left of them, were only the siblings. He had grown up taking care of her most of the time, often being the one to sacrifice for her.

"Damn it," he muttered out as he got up from his bed.

She shivered in the cold, blaming her stupidity and blindness to love that she ended up not listening to her older brother to bring a coat out. She was so happy that her crush was willing to meet up for their supposed date as she stood outside the building, waiting for him patiently.

Her pink-tinted lips parted as she shivered from the cold. Her hand holding onto her phone as she dialled his number, where she waited patiently for him to answer. Her lips curled up into a smile when she heard him picking it up.

"What do you want?" his voice sounded cold as he got angry that [name] had called him in the middle of his game. Her pink-tinted lips parted then as she started to speak, only to hear her crush laughing at her.

Laughing at how stupid she was.

"I'm in the middle of an important match. If you can wait for me in the cold until I'm done, then I'll date you," he spoke out and soon hung up the call, whereas his friend had asked why he had done that.

"Just look at how stupid she is. It's fun to play around with her," was all he had said then.

Her pink-tinted lips parted as she sat on the bench in the cold, where the snow was drifting down from the sky slowly. Her fingers trembled then as she contemplated what was happening, and how she wished she listened to her brother more.

"Nii-san..." she mumbled out and soon she heard footsteps. She heard a sigh as she looked up to see her older brother, Akane Haizaki, standing there, bundled in nothing but winter clothing. He shook his head, removing his coat did he place it on her cold frame.

"Idiot. Mother spent 9 months creating your heart, don't let someone break it in a few minutes," Haizaki spoke out as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she stood up. The duo walked away from the bench and his dark blue ocean eyes narrowed slightly towards where the Internet Cafe was.

"I feel so stupid," she whispered out.

"It's okay. Learn from your mistakes," he whispered out as he bends down and pecked her on the forehead, soon ruffling her brown locks as they walked down the path, heading home instead.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to treat you that way! Please, ask your older brother to let me off!" and [name] stared in shock at what happened to her ex-crush as she looked at him, bandaged from head to toe and how he needed a crutch to walk.

"My older brother? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Your older brother beat me up! I had to go into the A&E and be hospitalized for a whole week!" he yelled out and [name] blinked her eyes a few times when she felt a large hand on her shoulder, pulling her back and she turned to look and watched as Haizaki stood next to her.

Holding a baseball bat in his hand.

"Want another round of beating? You have 3 seconds to run before I ensure you don't live to see the next sunrise," he asked, and [name] watched as her ex-crush took off running, and she turned to look as Haizaki chuckled as he ruffled her on the hair.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

"Nii-san, you are a little scary when it comes to me. But I still appreciate you," she spoke out with a smile and Haizaki chuckled then, rubbing the back of his neck a little as he soon placed his hand onto her head.

"Let's go get some food,"

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,"

He thought to himself as he looked up to the sky with a faint smile on his face as he saw the faint images of their parents up in Heaven, smiling down upon them.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝