➽ 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu

----------

"𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐩," ¹

[name] pointed out as she tapped her boyfriend on the shoulder, which he turned to look and was rather surprised to see that Yamamoto and Kenma were indeed in a heated argument then. Which was rather surprising as Kenma seldom had the energy to argue with someone like that.

"As if it's so easy to do! I'm trying to put what I have worked hard for into practice, you think it's easy to just let go and relax! Whatever! Anyway, I didn't have enough willpower, so just-,"

"I think you should stop being hung up on broad, abstract concepts like willpower and whatever, and start thinking about the problem in more precise, tangible terms," Kenma cut in.

"I was too hyperaware of the ball! I got riled up by the opponent's taunts! Ii tried too hard to score from those difficult angles!"

"If you know all that, then why do you write it all off as an issue of 'willpower'?" Kenma asked and soon he breathed in and out, whereas [name] poked Kuroo harshly.

"All of your running and weight training aren't you trying to 'work hard', you're just doing it for your ego and self-satisfaction," Kenma added on.

"Eh... Shohei, what are you doing with that?" [name] asked as she placed her hand onto Kuroo's arm while they turned to look at what was happening. She let out a soft sigh then as she shook her head gently, and continued to watch.

"Ehh, someone is going to get hurt if this keeps on," [name] pointed out and Kuroo could only then watch as [name] lets go of his hand and started to walk to where the fight was at.

"Yamamoto! Kenma! Please stop now!" [name] called out, and usually, that would work, given how [name] would often reprimand them but treat them to food if they were well-behaved.

But this time, it didn't.

"How about you then?! How many balls have you just not bothered to chase?!" Yamamoto asked as he reached out and grabbed hold of Kenma by the front of his jacket.

"If you can even be motivated during training sessions, then it's gonna be the same deal during matches, right?! An unmotivated person like you has no right to talk about what willpower is!" Yamamoto yelled out.

"Boys! Enough!" [name] yelled out as she stood behind Shohei.

"CUT IT OUT WIITH THE WILLPOWER CRAP! IT'S VAGUE AND MEANINGLESS! PHYSICAL STRENGTH ISN'T THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!"