➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu
𝐀𝐔: 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐀𝐔

----------

"𝐄𝐡?! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?" ¹

Mitsuri asked her close friend, [name], who had just admitted that she has a huge crush on their highschool senior who was in his third year, Akane Haizaki. But the thing was, [name] didn't dare to admit about her feelings to him.

Not yet.

"But... He always picks a fight with me, gosh," [name] whispered out, starting to feel that she shouldn't have said anything in regards to her liking Haizaki then. He was well-known in their school, and almost the neighbouring school as well.

Being a bad boy, he gained some sort of reputation as he was often seen creating trouble outside of school together with his group of friends. He never wore his uniform properly, which results in him getting detention every now and then.

But on the days where he would wear them well, did he gain lots of fangirls. But many of them preferred it when his white dress shirt is left untuck and his blazer was left unbuttoned as well. Many preferred him this way, for it made him who it was.

It made him become the Akane Haizaki that [name] fell in love with.

But if she were to confess then and get together with him, she wasn't sure if their future would be that bright anymore. She had heard rumours about the number of hearts he had broken every year, on a high score together with Uzui Tengen, another third-year who was splendidly popular as well.

"[name]!" and [name] didn't make it in time as she ended up bumping into a toned chest. She winced as she fell onto her bottom, and soon tilts her head up to look at who she had bumped into. Her face flushed red as she realized she had bumped into Haizaki then, who looked at her with his pair of dark blue ocean eyes.

"I-I'm sorry!" she squeaked out and Haizaki raised an eyebrow at the way she reacted, but soon walked away then, not bothering to give her a second look.

"He doesn't like me... Mitsuri... You are lying," [name] whispered out and Mitsuri had on an apologetic look then as she realized she might have gotten her friend's hopes up high.

"Haizaki... You are smiling," Tengen pointed out and Haizaki narrowed his dark blue ocean eyes at his friend and shot him a look, raising a hand did he smack his friend and took off running then.