▶ 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢

𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: ChyuuasWife

----------

"𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧?" ¹

Itadori asked and Megumi didn't bother to reply as he turned away, a deep blush spreading across his face as he started to walk back to the dorm instead.

"If you keep up with this act, [name] will most certainly not fall in love with you!" Nobara called out and Megumi pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he continued to walk away from his friends who were occasionally teasing him in regards to his feelings for [name].

A first-year student as well.

He often tried to keep his distance from her, given how she was the opposite of him. She was expressive and bubbly, whereas he often kept to himself. He wasn't sure why he fell in love with her, until the day he saw her smile widely at him.

A genuine smile that made his heart skip a beat then.

He entered his room and eventually shut the door, plopping himself onto his bed, did he start to drift off into a slumber. Yet, without much thought did his mind wandered to where [name] was and wondering if she was alright.

[name] yawned as she walked towards the dorm, her body exhausted from the missions she had back to back thanks to the irresponsible planning that Gojo had done for her. She had managed to retrieve several curses and managed to drop them off to Gojo before making her way back to the dorm.

Her eyes could barely stay open as she felt the need to shower quickly although she didn't need to since she did shower at the rest stop. But she was hungry as well. She walked up the stairs slowly, and eventually entered what she assumed to be her room. Walking towards the bed did she drop her bag down and plopped onto the bed.

Only to frown when she realised she had landed on something hard instead. She was too tired to comprehend on what's going on as she shifted, trying to find the pillow which she did eventually, and soon wrapped her arms whatever it was beside her.

"So warm..." she mumbled out and little did she know that Megumi was wide awake after she had plopped herself onto him earlier on. He groaned slightly as he felt the pain from earlier on soon subside and he turned, looking at [name] who was fast asleep next to him.

"[name]," he called out and watched as she struggled to open her eyes, which she barely did so as she looked. She blinked her eyes a few times and soon her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then.

"Megumi..." she whispered out and soon her eyes shut once more. He frowned as he could feel how his heart was speeding up upon the close contact they had and he managed to slip out of the bed with ease.

He settled on the floor, sitting cross-legged as he tried to calm his heart down. Occasionally turning to look at [name] who was fast asleep, with her back facing him. He noticed how her uniform was crumpled then and he could only wonder.

"Are you that tired till you feel so comfortable in your uniform?" he asked, as if [name] would answer him in the first place. He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what to do. He thought of contacting Gojo for help but knowing that sensei would just wave it off and tell him to take care of [name] instead.

"[name]... [name]!" he called her and watched as she opened her eyes once more with a frown on her face. She slowly sat up on the bed and tilts her head that was feeling heavy due to how exhausted it was.

"Megumi... What's... wrong..." [name] muttered out, not knowing what was wrong or even realizing that she was in Megumi's room.

"You are in my room," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head then as she ruffled her hair slightly. Standing up as she wanted to grab hold of her bag only to end up falling forward, which Megumi reacted quickly and caught her with ease.

"Are you that sleepy?" he asked, and [name] nodded her head.

"You are so warm... Megumi..." she mumbled out as she wrapped her arms around his body instead and buried her face into his chest. He blushed upon her actions, unsure of what to do but he could feel her hold on him tightened.

"[name]?" he called out once more and [name] started to mumble softly to herself.

"Megumi... I... Love... You..." she mumbled out and Megumi's face flushed red upon what he had heard and he quickly placed her back onto the bed. He watched as she had on a frown slightly as she stretched her arms out.

"Hug..." she mumbled out and Megumi could feel his face turning beet red as he threw on one of his shirts onto her body then. She frowned once more, realizing she was still wearing her uniform. Megumi turned as she wiggled out of her uniform and discarded it to the side.

"Hug," she whined out childishly, and Megumi was taken aback as this was the first he was seeing her act in such a manner. He slowly walked up to her and her arms found its way around his waist where she buried her face against his abdomen.

"Warm..." she mumbled out and soon her eyes eventually shut, drifting off to sleep once more. Megumi could feel his heart speeding up once again and soon heard [name]'s light snoring. He shifted with ease, placing her to lay on the bed and he turned, ready to leave the room.

Only to feel [name] gripping onto him. He turned to look and watched as [name]'s eyes were barely opened once more as she struggled against her exhaustion. A slight pout appeared on her face, did Megumi climb back into bed with her.

He settled next to her and felt her turn, where she soon wrapped her arms around his body and rested her head against his chest. He soon wrapped his arms around her body then and what drew him to kiss her forehead was unknown.

And he soon whispered out his confession.

"I love you too, [name]..." he whispered out and felt [name]'s hold on him tightened once more and the duo eventually drifted off to sleep with one another.

"[name]..." Megumi mumbled out as he walked out of his room while carrying her in a piggyback style, but the only difference was that it was from the front.

"Hmm?" she mumbled out sleepily, and Megumi couldn't help but have a soft smile on his face then.

"Ah! There! [name] is with Megumi!" Itadori called out and [name]'s arms around Megumi's neck soon tightened as she continued to sleep then while her now-boyfriend continued to carry her despite the deep blush on his face.

"Are you two together now? She is even wearing one of your shirts, Megumi!" Gojo teased and Megumi remained silent as he continued to walk away, walking past Nobara who noticed how [name] was still fast asleep in his arms.

"I love you... Megumi..." [name] mumbled out in her sleep and Megumi could only smile gently then.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝," ²

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Megumi, are you sure you aren't going to wait for [name] to return?
2. I love you too, sleepyhead