▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: MarionetteOfTheAbyss

----------

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢," ¹

Panda pointed out as he spoke to Megumi and the other first-year students who were complaining about how irresponsible Gojo was in regards to sending them on missions without warning.

"Salmon," Inumaki mumbled out and Itadori looked utterly confused then.

"But then, we can't say much about her skills. She is a teacher after all," Maki spoke out as she stood beside Nobara who was showing her how her extra skirt was destroyed during a mission.

"Nani, nani? Why are you all gathered here?" Gojo spoke out as he appeared and slung his arm over Megumi and Itadori with ease, a wide smile on his face then.

"Gojo-sensei, is it true that [name]-sensei is worst than you in terms of duties?" Itadori asked and the second-years could only wonder what was going on in the brain of the first-year then. Whereas Nobara had smacked him so hard, and Megumi could only facepalm slightly.

"Hm? [name]... Well, she is very lazy. Most of her missions and paperwork are done by me!" Gojo spoke out with a smile and soon started to walk away then. Leaving Itadori behind who was getting brutally beaten up.

"You idiot! [name]-sensei is Gojo's fiancee!" Maki scolded and Itadori couldn't help but cover himself from the brutal kicks and punches, whereas Sukuna was just laughing in his domain.

Gojo hummed a happy tune to himself as he walked towards where he knew his fiancée would be lazing about with her eyes closed. And sure he did find her in the gardens.

He chuckled as he sat down next to her, watching as she slowly opened her eyes. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile as Gojo removed his blindfold, revealing his beautiful light blue eyes that stared deep into her pair of eyes.

"I see you are off lazing about once again, darling," he spoke out and [name] hummed in response as she turned and nuzzled her face against his hand that was being held out to her. He chuckled and soon laid down next to her, pulling her close.

"I'm just so lazy," she mumbled out and Gojo chuckled.

"You are always lazy, what do you mean?" he asked childishly and [name] stuck her tongue out in response and Gojo started to caress her back as she laid on his upper arm with ease, her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.