▶ 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Aine_Megumi30

----------

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞," ¹

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞," ¹

she heard his voice for the first time in a long time and she could feel her heart skipping a beat. How he had saved her from the cursed spirit that was about to take her life away, only for him to arrive just in time and using his Cursed Speech Technique.

She continued to remain on the ground, unable to move as she was bleeding profusely from the head as well. She could feel his hands against either side of her face as he lifted her gently and made her rest against his leg.

"Leaf Mustard," and she knew all too well what he had asked. She slowly nodded her head then, yet she could see the slight frown on his face.

"Bonito Flakes," he whispered back and she could only smile weakly then and their attention returned to the Special Grade Curse before them. She frowned slightly, trying to move her body and she watched as Inumaki brought the zip down once more.

"Blast Away," she heard those words and she watched as he creates an explosive impact of great concussive force strong enough to blast away the Special Grade Curse. He then helped her up and soon watched as she placed the tip of her fingers together forming a triangle as the look on Inumaki's face was priceless.

"Domain Expansion: Hell's Judgement," and the room started to burn up in flames. She coughed badly and Inumaki panicked then as he realised that she was using too much of her energy and that she could faint.

Watching as her Domain Expansion overpowered the Special Grade Curse, did he force him to use his Cursed Speech Technique once more.

"Stop!"

"Tuna, tuna," and [name] turned to look out of her room where the door was opened. She smiled as she looked at Inumaki who had arrived and was carrying what seems to be food from where he had gone to eat with Maki and the others.

She slowly sat up and he settled down next to her on the bed, where he started to prep the food by removing it from the plastic bag and soon uncovered it. He watched as she weakly reached out and grabbed hold of the warm plastic container and she let out a soft sigh.

"Leaf Mustard," he spoke out and [name] hummed in response as she started to eat the food slowly, whereas he reached out and touched the bandage that was still wrapped around her forehead. She smiled gently at his gentle touch then and soon looked up to him.

How often he would always drop by to check up on her ever since their joint mission back then. He was so worried about her well-being that she remembered waking up to seeing him sleeping next to her when she was recovering in the infirmary.

"Tuna, tuna," he spoke out once more and [name] looked at him once again, their eyes making contact and the duo felt their heart skipping a beat once again. They averted their gaze and [name] looked down at the bowl of warm food then.

They had known each other ever since they entered the school, but often [name] would be alone given how she wasn't that good at socialising. Until he came up to her and spoke to her in rice ball ingredients, did she find him cute.

And little did [name] know that Inumaki was in love with her ever since the day he first laid his eyes upon her. How she would laugh at something that Gojo had said just to make him happy. How she would laugh an awkward laugh when she didn't understand a word he had said, only having Panda to come along and explain to her what he had meant.

Which then made her eyes widened as she started to answer the questions that Inumaki had asked earlier on which was mostly 'Are you okay' questions.

"Leaf Mustard," he had asked again and [name] nodded her head once more. The duo sat in silence then, only to hear [name] finishing her food under the watchful gaze of Inumaki Toge. He frowned slightly, he wasn't sure what he wanted to say.

He had heard from Maki that [name] had the same feeling as he does, but knowing [name], she wouldn't be the kind who would confess first. He watched as she soon finished the bowl of food, where he helped her to throw it away, only to return to her room and noticed how she was standing, trying to walk.

But with her body still being weak from using her incomplete Domain Expansion, it had taken a toll on her legs and she wasn't able to move as per usual until she had given it enough rest. She staggered forward and Inumaki rushed to catch her then.

Her cheeks flushed red at how he had caught her with ease and he steadied her onto her two feet. His hands continued to remain by her waist, never wanting to let go as he was afraid she might fall.

He looked deep into her eyes, whereas her face continued to turn a deeper shade of red. He felt his heart speeding up then and he soon leaned forward, with his collar still covering where his mouth was.

He pressed his lips against hers and soon withdrew from the supposed kiss, and he looked at her. Noticing how she was staring at him with a pair of confused eyes. That's when he realized what he had done and he panicked.

"Tuna, tuna!" and he watched as [name] reached out, unzipping his collar then. He was about to speak, telling her not to do so only for his eye to widen as she pressed her lips against his, without any barrier between them.

She wrapped her arms around her neck and he couldn't help but wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss. She shifted her hands to where she squeezed his arms as if telling him that she needed to breathe.

They broke apart, their cheeks flushed red then and soon the door burst opened.

"DID YOU KISS ALREADY?!" Maki asked together with Panda and [name] quickly hid behind Inumaki then whose face flushed red. He slowly looked at [name] and then back to his close friends.

"Salmon," was all he said and Panda groaned out as he paid Maki some money, which then the duo turned to leave and shut the door behind them. Inumaki turned to look and noticed how [name] had staggered back to her bed and was sitting on the edge of it.

He walked over to where she was and bends down, kissing her on the lips once more.

"I love you, Inumaki-san," she spoke out with a smile and Inumaki raised an eyebrow in response.

"Bonito flakes,"

"Eh? You don't love me?" she asked.

"Bonito flakes," he answered.

"T-Then what was that kiss for?!" and he parted his lips then to speak as he leaned closer to where [name]'s ears was and kissed her cheek, before whispering.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨... 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞," ²

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Don't move

2. I love you too... You are supposed to be calling by my given name