➹ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Aine_Megumi30

----------

𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞. ¹

He was the perfect husband, one that people would often say he wouldn't exist. His daily life was to wake up, shower his wife with love and head to work. Returning home to a home-cooked meal and a happy wife then.

Yet, it started to change when [name] started to work as well for them to have enough savings to bring a child into their life. A child was something that [name] and Yoriichi had wanted for a long time then.

And adding on, Yoriichi had noticed how she wouldn't get angry at him if he were to stay out late and have some drinks with his friends. She never calls him, nor does she ever get angry at him. He would often wonder then, does [name] bother with their relationship?

She has always been like this ever since they started dating in University, following through their lives he had always tried to occasionally make her angry, but she often would only smile and say it was alright.

Until one day, he went to drink with his friends once more. Together with his older twin brother and they were enjoying the night of their life, only for their wives to call them. Yoriichi watched as he drank another cup and noticed how his friends were getting rather annoyed with the fact that their wives were chasing them home.

And then he looked at his phone then, realising that [name] didn't text or call him at all. He let out a sigh as he got up, ready to leave as his friends needed to return home to their nagging wives. He felt a little disheartened then, that [name] didn't check up on him.

He walked out of the bar, bidding goodbye to his friends who went their separate ways. He turned to look and his maroon-coloured eyes widened as he saw his wife waiting for him at the side, holding onto a coat then, braving the cold.

Her eyes laid upon him, her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile as she ran towards him quickly and handed him his coat. He couldn't help but feel his heart pounding hard against his chest then as he accepted the coat.

"Did you have fun?" she asked, and Yoriichi noticed how she was avoiding his gaze. He let out a sigh then as he placed a hand onto her shoulder and soon pulled her close. He kisses her on the forehead then and he smiled sweetly.

"You can get angry, you know?" he whispered out and [name] shook her head.

"There isn't a need to get angry at someone I love," she whispered out and Yoriichi reached out, about to pat her on the head, only to have her take a step back. His eyes widened then as he realised what had been happening the entire time.

All those times she gave in to him, didn't get angry at him. Didn't contact him when he was out having fun. All those times she waited patiently for him either at home or outside of the bar he usually hung out with his friends.

Was because she didn't want to get hit.

"[name]..." he whispered out and [name] realized what she had done and she lowered her head. He pulled her closer to his body then, engulfing her in a warm tight hug as she started to sniffle slightly.

"I don't approve of what had happened to you before you started to date me. I will ensure that I will never raise a hand against you. You can get angry, you can speak what's on your mind. I will listen to you," he whispered out.

"This is why I married you, [name]... I'm marrying you because I love you, not because you always listen to me..." he whispered out and cupped her face with his warm hands, tilting her head up as he planted a kiss on her lips then.

"Don't be silly, a marriage is for us both to be happy... Not only me..." he added on and [name] nodded her head in response as she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips as well.

Yoriichi trudged home with a slight unhappy expression on his face. This has been getting a little too frequent that [name] had been working overtime at her workplace, and he hardly returns home to her smiling face.

It was often she returns home much later than he does, and he would occasionally ask her to stay home instead of going to work, where she would hit him on the head with a rice scooper and scold him.

As much as she has changed, it doesn't make Yoriichi a tad bit happy that [name] wasn't home as frequently as before. He soon entered their apartment, where it was dark, a clear sign nobody was home then.

He frowned as he looked at the empty table the moment he switched the lights on as well. Shaking his head as he knew [name] was working overtime once more, and it was the last day of the workweek.

Without thinking much did he drop his workbag off and walked out of the apartment. With his long legs did he end up buying what seems to be [name]'s favourite street food where she would often eat it when she is stress, and her favourite drink as well.

He walked past junctions after junctions and eventually arrive at the building where [name] worked. There, he stood and waited patiently, like how she had done over the years when he was out having fun with his friends or working overtime.

"Tsugikuni-san? Are you not going home yet? It's quite late, your husband might be worried," and [name] lifted her head to look at her colleague, where she shook her head then as she continued to type away on the keyboard.

"Hm? Why not? Are you not done?" she asked, and [name] nodded her head in response and soon she yawned. The next thing she heard was her colleagues giggling then and she turned to look at them.

"What's so funny?" she asked and they pointed towards the other side, where [name] turned to look and her eyes widened as there was her husband, standing with a hand on the hip while he held her favourite food and drink in the other.

"Y-Yoriichi..." she whispered out.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Tsugikuni Yoriichi, [name]'s, husband. Thank you for taking care of her and asking her to return home, it is much appreciated," he spoke out as he bowed towards her colleagues and [name]'s cheeks flushed red.

"Yoriichi! What are you doing? I'm not done with work," she spoke out and Yoriichi shook his head as he pushed her chair to the side, saving her work and shutting down the computer.

"You are going home. Now it's family time," he spoke out and [name] let out a sigh then at how he was acting, shaking her head as her colleagues were gushing over how handsome and husband material her husband was.

"You are so lucky, Tsugikuni-san!" her colleagues commented as they went their separate ways. [name] then walked closer to where Yoriichi was and soon slipped her hand into his large one, where he soon intertwined their fingers together.

"Next time you keep overworking yourself, I'll station my workplace next to you and watch your every move," Yoriichi spoke out and [name] could only laugh then as she took a bite out of her favourite food and offered it to him.

"Heh..." she giggled out as Yoriichi reached over and pinched her cheek that was being puffed up given how she was still chewing on her food.

"I love you, [name]," he spoke out as he pulled her closer.

"I love you too, Yoriichi,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. If anything that Yoriichi did right in his life, it was when he gave his heart to [name] and asked for her hand in marriage.