➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐔

----------

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝? 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟...

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝? 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟕 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. ¹

She sat on the patio as she watched with her pink-tinted lips curled up into a gentle smile. How her husband was spinning about with most of their children latched onto him. She could only laugh then as she remembered how he had fallen in love with her.

And how they got together.

How she had heard rumours that he had been in love with her ever since when she wasn't an active Hashira. But she soon confirmed his feelings during his encounter with Akaza on the train.

"[name]-nee-san?" and [name] turned to look as she looked at Senjuro who had arrived, carrying a tray full of watermelon slices. [name] could only smile then as she looked at how much Senjuro had grown over the years.

"You're a little taller now," she pointed out and Senjuro nodded his head in response to what his sister-in-law was talking about. He sets down the tray and settled next to her, watching as their youngest daughter ran up to her.

"Mama! My hair!" she called out with a bright smile, and [name] could only smile gently then as Kyojuro soon walked over to where his wife was, planting a kiss on her lips then. He smiled as they turned to look as crows were fluttering around their estate.

"Caw! Caw! Mission! Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro and Sun Hashira, Rengoku [name]! Caw! Mission! Demons have been sighted at the West District!" their crows announced and [name] blinked her eyes a few times and soon smiled.

"Come on, Ruka, let's get your hair fixed before I head out on a mission, okay?" she whispered out to their youngest daughter who nodded her head eagerly and [name] watched, nodding her head to her husband as he went to change into his uniform.

"There, all done my love," she spoke out and kissed her on the forehead, and she laughed when her other children ran up to her, requesting her to give them kisses on her forehead then, which she smiled gently and gave them all.

"What about me?" Senjuro asked, and [name] could only laugh as she kissed him on the forehead too, ruffling his flame-like hair as well that was the same as her husband.