➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: FTholic
𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐔

----------

"𝐂𝐚𝐰! 𝐂𝐚𝐰! 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝! 𝐂𝐚𝐰! 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞!" ¹

and [name] could only frown then as she watched as her crow fluttered around her, how her crow had called her a slowpoke when she was just busy dealing with her mission that she had been going on back to back.

"You are just being rude to me," she pointed out and her crow tilts his head in response as if acting dumb with her. She let out a sigh then as she dodged the oncoming demon attack, only to whip out her nichirin blade.

"Breath of Light, Second Form: Vortex!" and she watched as the demon's head spun up in a vortex that had lightning streaks seen in them, and soon the body disappeared. She let out a sigh then, rubbing her temple as she felt a headache was about to start.

"Caw! Move! Caw!"

"Oh, quiet already you noisy crow!" she snapped as she took off running towards the destination of where the shortest route to the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters was being held then. What went through her mind was just how she wanted to return to her estate and have a good meal before knocking out for a good full day.

How she was lacking sleep then and eventually she zoned out as she continued to follow her crow's direction to wherever the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters was at.

"Oh, right... I wonder who is the new Hashira," she mumbled out as she ran past most of the lower-ranked demon slayers and looked around, noticing how many were pointing towards the courtyard.

"Did you see the new Hashira? He looks so aloof, but he is handsome for sure!" one of the lower-ranked demon slayers pointed out and [name] could only tilt her head in response then as she turned to walk backwards, watching as they were walking away.

Only for her to trip over her feet did she wait for the impact of her back hitting the ground harshly, only to hear a chuckle then. She slowly opened her eyes, smelling a sweet scent that wasn't familiar to her and her eyes widened as she stared into a pair of dark blue ocean eyes.

"Be careful, you almost hurt your pretty face there," he spoke out, and [name] quickly gathered herself as she stood on her feet, bowing in an embarrassed manner. Yet, she didn't notice how the man had a deep blush on his face.

"Ah! [name]! You are here, how did your mission go?" Kyojuro called out and [name] was still staring at the ground, unsure of what she should do as she didn't listen to what Kyojuro had said.

Only to have the man from before tapping her on the forehead, and soon snapping his fingers in front of her eyes, where he smiled as she blinked in confusion then and her face heated up due to how close they were.

"I believe Rengoku is calling for you... [name]?" he spoke as if he was asking for confirmation in regards to her name, which she nodded her head and took off running towards where Kyojuro was. He then let out a sigh then as he turned to look at her, how his heart had skipped a beat then.

"[name]... Hmm..." he mumbled to himself and turned, paling slightly as he looked at Tengen who raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he was thinking. And soon a smug look appeared on the Sound Hashira's face then.

"Oh?" he teased and the man's face flushed red.

"Shut up, Uzui," he muttered out and Tengen could only suggestively wiggle his eyebrow as he watched as the man before him, turned to look at [name] once more, watching as her cheeks were flushed red.

For she was talking about her encounter with him earlier on and how embarrassed she was.

"I see we are all as lively as ever, my lovely children," Oyakata-sama's voice was heard and the Hashiras soon gathered before him, getting on their knees did they look at their current leader of the Demon Slayer Corps.

"Oyakata-sama," they called out in due respect and [name] realized how she was next to the new Hashira then, realizing how she had yet to ask him for his name as well.

"I'm glad that you can all make it in time for the Hashira's meeting despite your busy schedule. But fret not, for now, we have an additional Hashira who will be joining us along this journey," Oyakata-sama spoke out and [name] looked at the man from the corner of her eyes.

Only to watch as he was looking at her as well, from the corner of his eyes and how his lips curled up into a gentle smile then. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she quickly averted her gaze, and Mitsuri, the Love Hashira, who was next to her, noticed her behaviour.

"Kya, [name] is blushing at the new Hashira! So cute!" she thought to herself and watched as Oyakata-sama had motioned for the new Hashira to stand up, which he did so and Oyakata-sama had on a gentle smile on his face.

"Please, introduce yourself, Haizaki," Oyakata-sama spoke out and Haizaki nodded his head in response as his haori fluttered behind him due to the wind and he had on a charming smile then.

"Akane Haizaki, Shadow Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps," he introduced himself and soon Sanemi burst out laughing then, which Haizaki raised an eyebrow at.

"Damn it, you sound so fucking stupid, Haizaki," he spoke out and Haizaki could only let out a sigh then as he placed a hand onto his hip, parting his lips as he spoke.

"At least I don't look as funny-looking as you, since you practically have no eyebrows, Sanemi," Haizaki commented and Sanemi had an irk mark on his forehead as the other Hashiras burst into a laughing fit except for Giyuu and Obanai who was just stifling their laugh instead.

[name] could only laugh as Mitsuri leaned against her, causing her to lose balance and [name] ended up falling over, where Haizaki soon reached out and held onto her once more for support.

And they looked into each other's eyes, did their eyes widened then.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ²

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

1. Caw! Caw! Hurry, Hashira meeting will be commencing soon! A new Hashira has arrived, a new Hashira has arrived! Caw! Hurry, you slowpoke!

2. Their hearts skipping a beat as a blush was seen on their faces. How they had fallen in love at first sight of one another.