Talia Gets Sonically

In the Crete Fortress, three mage kunoichis were trying to make breakfast in the kitchen.

"Here's some toast!" Ariana said.

Ariana hit the toast with a swift kick towards Kirana, who held a plate out to catch them. But one of the toast landed in her mouth.

"I got one, Ariana." Kirana said.

"Here's some orange juice!" Camilla said.

Camilla tossed two oranges in the air and jumped up to grab them in her hands until she landed on the table and the juice squirted everywhere that ended up squirting straight into Ariana's eyes.

"Oh, god! It burns! It burns! It burns!" Ariana screamed, running around the kitchen table in circles.

Ariana ran into Kirana, who was making scramble eggs and fell down to the ground. Then, the frying pan went flying in the air and hit Camilla in the face when she turned around and fell over the table. The three mage kunoichis jumped up and looked around the chaotic kitchen. Kirana and Camilla are disappointed while Ariana's eyes became blurry from the pain of the orange juice. Ezra walked in, half awake with Norbit walking with him.

"I notice that there were some complications. What seems to be the trouble." Norbit asked.

"Ugh. Breakfast attempt. This is the fourth time this week." Ezra yawned before he grabbed a pop tart and sits in a high chair.

"Man, this place is a mess." Kirana groaned.

"Yeah, Talia always make us breakfast." Ariana agreed as she was rubbing her eyes. "I don't know why she's still asleep."

"TALIA! TALIA, GET UP!" Camilla yelled.

In Talia's bedroom, the orange mage kunoichi was sleeping peacefully in her bed. But she heard her older sister's screaming from underneath her orange covers. Talia groaned heavily as she turned on her lamp and got out of her bed.

"Oh man." Talia yawned. "I knew I shouldn't eat that hot cheese pizza last night."

Talia walked past her mirror with a groan. But out of the corner of her eye, she quickly looked herself and saw her orange diamond-shaped birthmark glowing rapidly. She gasped as she then saw her hands engulfed themselves in sound wave pulses. She gazed at the trash can and sent out a blast of sound energy towards it, causing the trash to explode into tiny pieces.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, and Norbit heard Talia's scream and stood still when the entire kitchen began to shake uncontrollably. The kitchen stopped shaking when Talia ran out of her room and halted herself into the entrance.

"Guys, look at my bellybutton! It's glowing all of a sudden!" Talia yelled, lifting up her shirt and pointed at her birthmark in her bellybutton area.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra gasped sharply as they stepped back from the orange mage sister. But Norbit stepped towards Talia and scanned her bellybutton.

"Glowing often indicates a sign of nuclear radiation. There is no nuclear radiation. However, this reaction is making you; shocked and frightened." Norbit said.

"Of course I'm frightened! My birthmark is glowing!" Talia said, while trying to keep calm.

"Talk about a bellyache, but it looks like your birthmark is having a major blowout." Camilla said.

"Don't worry, Talia." Kirana said reassuringly. "It's just part of mage teenager."

"Did your birthmark do something like this?" Talia asked.

"Heck no!" Kirana exclaimed as she held her hand out sassily.

"Kirana, this is serious! We gotta find a way to help Talia!" Ezra snapped at Kirana.