The Witch Avenger

A mage woman was picking up books from the truck in the alley for her apartment home under a dark cloudy day. She looked like a slender, beautiful woman with fair skin, long blond hair, and blue eyes. She wore a scarlet red midriff exposed blazer with a matching mini skirt, pink silk gloves, and black leather heeled boots. Her name is Karen Capelli. On her right shoulder was her pink cat named Neko.

"It's a great job for a new start, Neko." Karen said with a smile. She giggled when Neko purred on her cheek as a response. "I like to keep us safe, though. Too many crazy mystics no matter where we go."

Suddenly, Karen noticed that Neko was hissing angrily.

"Huh? What's wrong, Neko?" Karen asked worryingly.

Neko looked up at the source of her hissing, making Karen look up to spot five mage ninjas hopping from the rooftop to the next from above.

"Whoa, more mages." Karen muttered. "But there's something interesting about them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Kraang's lab, Jinx and Crystallia searched around the room to find a special mutagen for Lady Shade.

"Be careful, Jinx." Crystallia said. "When the Kraang abandon this lab, they may have left some traps here."

"How typical." Jinx said a she rolled her eyes. "I still can't believe Shade sent us with Viral's stupid wish list."

"Lady Shade actually wants us to search for Reagent-X to make ultimate mind control serum for wolf boy Kuro." Crystallia said a she stared the white note in her hand.

Jinx searched around the lab for the certain chemical and found the mutagen hidden in one of the closed closets, but it appeared to be neon purple instead of neon green.

"Yes! It's Reagent-X, Rhona." Jinx grinned.

"Great, now let's grab it and get out of here." Crystallia said.

Out of nowhere, Kirana crashed into the window and delivered a strong kick at Crystallia's face. Ariana, Talia, Ezra, and Camilla jumped in to land behind their older sister with their magic weapons ready.

"What the what?" Crystallia snarled as she was getting up from the attack.

"How'd you find us?" Jinx asked surprisingly.

"By staking out Shade's lair for 15 hours straight without so much as a lunch break." Ariana replied.

"That, and you're driving that stupid van with a pair of crystalline dices signature on it." Talia added.

Jinx and Crystallia summoned their magic and charged forward as the K-5 did the same. The two mage mutants' powers were nothing compared to the four K-5 weapons. During the fight, Jinx grabbed the regular neon green mutagen and threw it straight at Talia, who ducked down with a split and went forward to attack the luck mage mutant with her lashing whip. The mutagen flew right outside of the window and crashed straight into Karen's face, sending her to collapse on her knees as she used her magic hair tentacles to get rid of the ooze with the help of her cat Neko. Karen and Neko screamed painfully as they began to mutate into their new forms.

Unfortunately, neither the K-5 nor the two mage mutants heard the sudden screaming from outside. Jinx and Crystallia ended the fight after they combined their magic to knock out the four mage kunoichis and mage ninja to the wall, making their escape with some chemicals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Kirana was sitting on the couch between Talia and Camilla. Ezra was sitting on his bean bag chair next to Talia. Ariana then walked in the living room with some of the investigation about their mission.