The Crypt of Lucine

In a dark forest, the time portal opened itself and the eight heroes fell hard on the ground. They slowly got up on their feet just in time to look at the full moon in the sky.

"Is everyone okay?" Zack asked.

"We're good." Camilla replied with a thumbs-up. "Thanks, Dashiell."

"Hey, has anyone seen Talia?" Ariana asked.

"Up here!" Talia spoke.

Ariana, Dashiell, Kirana, Ezra, Zack, Camilla, and Yami looked up to see Talia clutching onto the tree branch. Talia slowly stood up and skillfully leaped down to the ground with the rest of the team.

"Dashiell, where and when are we?" Kirana asked Dashiell.

"We're in Transylvania!" Dashiell gasped in awe. "In the year thirteen hundred."

"Are you serious?" Ariana exclaimed.

"It's fascinating, but then again we are at a bad time of year." Ezra said.

"Transylvania? Isn't that where monsters exist?" Talia asked.

"Yup." Camilla replied simply.

"And extremely dangerous if you're planning on living there." Yami added.

"But before we hunt down Saskia, we better blend in." Dashiell explained.

Dashiell lifted his Temporal Staff in his hands and the crystalline flower started to glow in bright indigo light. A light indigo smoke began releasing from the Temporal Staff and into Dashiell's outfit, changing his attire into something different. Dashiell now wore a short-sleeved steel blue bodysuit with a dark blue utility belt, black gloves, and black knee-length combat boots. Talia stared at Dashiell's new outfit with pink heart-shaped eyes.

"Oh, so handsome." Talia said with a flirtatious smile.

"You have a boyfriend, Talia." Camilla snapped as she smacked Talia by the back of her head.

"You guys also better blend in too. And I know just the thing." Dashiell said with a smile.

Dashiell aimed his Temporal Staff at the seven heroes and released a light indigo smoke around them. In a flash of light, their attire has changed into something different. Kirana wore a dark blue collared trench coat over a blue corset-like jumpsuit that covered her whole body, long black fingerless gloves that covered her forearms, and black combat boots. Camilla wore a dark red collared trench coat over a red corset-like jumpsuit that covered her whole body, long black fingerless gloves that covered her forearms, and black combat boots. Ezra wore a dark teal collared trench coat over a white shirt, black jeans, long black fingerless gloves that covered his forearms, a dark teal detective hat, and brown boots. Talia wore a dark orange collared trench coat over an orange corset-like jumpsuit that covered her whole body, long black fingerless gloves that covered her forearms, and black combat boots. Ariana wore a dark purple collared trench coat over a purple corset-like jumpsuit that covered her whole body, long black fingerless gloves that covered her forearms, and black combat boots. Yami wore a dark grayish sleeveless bodysuit with a black utility belt, two black gloves with dark grey arm bands, and dark grayish combat boots. And Zack wore a dark hunter green coat that has a dark grey zipper in the middle, black jeans, dark hunter green fingerless gloves, and black knee-length boots along with a dark brown western hat and an iron metal mask on his face.

"Awesome!" Kirana, Yami, Camilla smiled in awe.

"So rad!" Talia, Zack, and Ariana grinned in awe.

"Like the hat." Ezra said, while admiring his hat.

"You all need to prepare your magic to your full potential because we have to find the next mage monster before Saskia does." Dashiell warned with narrow eyes. "And that monster is none other than...Lucine. The Empress of all mage vampires."