Target: Casey Jones

In the main room of the Shadow Clan, Kuro bowed down to the floor as Lady Shade had appeared on a holographic image screen though the Nanocat's eyes. Even though she's at Japan for her dark objectives, she heard all about her son's latest schemes.

"I should have known, Kuro." Lady Shade said condescendingly. "You disobey my orders on attacking against the K-5 and failed your own mission as well."

"It's those stupid Shadow Droids." Kuro argued. "They couldn't keep up with the girls. But I did have the Kraang improve them with their advanced technology, so I can..."

"No more, Kuro." Lady Shade interrupted. "You won't make any more plans with the K-5 until I return or you will face unfortunate consequences."

"Understood, mother." Kuro said in a low tone.

As Lady Shade signed off the transmission from the Nanocat, Kuro's eyes narrowed in effort to control his emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuro and Leia marched straight into the Kraang facility, where he watched the aliens creating their latest invention. The robot has a slender, curvaceous body that has striking appearance to Scarlett's mystic appearance and wore a black and silver armored kunoichi outfit similar to what the Shadow Sirens are wearing.

"Wicked robot." Leia commented.

"How long until it's fully online?" Kuro asked calmly.

"According to the Kraang, the progress will take nine hours." The Kraang droid reported.

"What?! No way!" Kuro shouted. "I want to test this thing now. And now, the perfect target for it too. Casey Jones."

"Translation: work fast or I'll show you a lot of pain by myself." Leia said with a cruel grin.

"Kraang seeks no problem for the one called Kuro." The Kraang droid said.

"Good." Kuro smirked. "Let's speed up the progress. Leia, you're coming with me. We don't want to keep Lady Shade waiting much longer."

Unknowingly to the enemies, a pair of yellow eyes were watching them from below and quietly snuck back into the darkness before anyone could see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, the K-5 were watching a brand new episode of the Ace Crown in the living room. Kirana was smiling at the TV screen on the couch, Ezra sat on the left side of the group, Camilla and Talia were eating popcorn in between Kirana, and Ariana sat next to Talia with a soda can in her hands. They watched as the human boy and the four female robots delivered their own fighting styles against a squad of evil warriors that threatens to destroy them from their evil plans.

"Whoa." Talia remarked. "This show definitely parallels our lives right now."

"Oh please. It doesn't." Ariana said. "It's just some anime cartoon."

"I agree with Talia." Camilla said. Then, her eyes widened in surprise. "Whoa. Did I say that?"

"Shockingly yes." Ezra said.

Kirana giggled and Talia glared at her older sister.

Then suddenly, the mages heard a strange noise that made Ariana jump off the couch and ran into her lab. She was surprised to find the Kraang communication orb being active for who knows how long.

"Hey, guys, we have a problem!" Ariana yelled.

Suddenly, Ezra felt a little dizzy and his vision became blurry. Norbit looked over at his friend and noticed his condition.