Lone Mage And Cubs

In the Crete Fortress, Sage launched ten glowing lanterns into the ceiling to lighten up the darken dojo. Her ten-year-old daughters and six-year-old son watched joyfully as the glowing lanterns rose to the ceiling above them. Kirana had long black hair tied in ox-horns on each side and wore a blue nightgown covered in a black criss cross pattern with a black collar and a white lace hem at the bottom. Camilla had long red hair styled into two horn-like bangs at the top of her head with dark red ribbons and wore a red nightgown with black camouflage printed on it and black ruffles attached at the bottom. Ariana had long brown platted pigtails and wore a purple romper with black thorn patterns and a black mesh hem across the top. Talia had long blonde braided ponytail and wore an orange nightgown with black stars printed on it and a black ruffle at the bottom. Ezra had short ruffy white hair and wore a teal pajama shirt with a turquoise star in the middle and blue moon pajama pants.

The siblings gathered together on the floor in front of their mother, who sat down in front of her beloved children.

"Join me, my children, for tonight I have something special to share with you." Sage spoke.

"Ooh, is it story time, mother?" Talia asked excitedly.

"Hey, chill, Talia." Camilla whispered.

"I hope this one has a happy ending." Ezra said with a smile.

"Yes, it is story time." Ariana smiled.

"Is it another Japanese story, mother?" Kirana asked in excitement.

"Not this time, Kirana." Sage answered. "I have told you before of how we all came to live together in America. But I have not told you the deepest part of the story."

[Flashback]

Sage and her four-year-old daughters stood on the rooftop ground as they were exploring the illuminating city lights.

"After spending quality time with you all one afternoon, we were being followed by a mysterious stranger." Sage said.

Sage immediately became cautious when she started to perceive two essences with her magic, that made her turn around to detect two Kraang droids dressed in black business suits.

"I detected that stranger along with his unlikely pals." Sage added.

Sage protected her daughters together with a white protected force field spell. She turned back to see five more suited Kraang droids standing towards her as she charged forward to thrust her palms forward and released a massive white surge of magical energy flying towards the alien droids in one shot.

[Flashback Ends]

"That day changed our lives forever." Sage said. "Our journey together has not been an easy one, but it could not have happened without fate, courage, and great purpose. The world we live in is very dangerous. We have many enemies in the city below. My duty is to teach you all I know. One day, you will need to choose your own destiny. But tonight, I want to tell you the rest of our story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the story began, it all started when young Sage was running across the rooftops of the city while jumping on each building and carrying five Chinese take our boxes in her arms in a remarkable speed. She was also wearing a white blouse, a long maroon skirt with black shredded ends, and tan open-toed sandals.

"When you were very young, things were different. As a protective mother, I had to deliver food and stay in the shadows. Even though we look identical to humans, they will never truly understand our culture. While buying food one night, I encountered the strangers who were trying to capture us."