Annihilation Earth (Part 1)

On a dark night, the streets of New York were quiet and empty with the dim streetlights flickering the night. That's when a car engine broke the silence.

The Sonicruiser came around a dark corner. Inside the vehicle were six mages, one robot, and two aliens. Kirana was at the wheel. Camilla was ready to fire the vehicle's laser cannon and missile launcher, if necessary. Talia was natigativing the city area, but she mostly was thinking about getting pizza gyoza at the end of the night. And Ariana was adjusting controls to be ready to make any necessary repairs. Ezra was checking the coordinates of every place in case of crime. But the Sonicruiser only had five seats, so Norbit, Domino, Leia, and Kale stood to hold on the car-type straps. Kirana was driving the Sonicruiser through the city streets with her younger sisters, her younger brother, her robot friend, her two mage friends, and her diamond alien friend that were having a conservative inside the vehicle.

"Whoa, I can't believe you're an alien just like me." Kale breathed excitedly. "I wish I could have cool moves like you."

"Yeah, right." Camilla smirked. "Domino would knock out in five seconds."

"She has a point, Kale." Domino said with a shrug.

"Whatever, Camilla." Kale scoffed.

"Violence is not recommended in a moving vehicle." Norbit says.

"I'm just surprised there are more aliens out there in space." Leia said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "And here I thought the Kraang are the only aliens around here."

"Hey, I wasn't gonna say anything, but there's someone following us after passing about five blocks in the city." Ariana said as she stared into the view screen.

"Are you sure, Ariana?" Domino asked.

"I'm not kidding. See for yourself." Ariana replied as she gestured her hand toward the screen.

The five mages, one robot companion, and one alien leaned forward and saw a black sedan car was indeed following them as Kirana turned the vehicle into another corner. Whoever was driving the car didn't even bother to hide the Sonicruiser. It was as if she knew the K-5 were on to her. She came up behind the Sonicruiser and pulled past the vehicle, so the K-5 can get a good look at the driver.

"It's a Kraang android!" Domino cried.

"How do you know?" Ezra asked.

"I can detect and track any sentient beings by their unique brain patterns through my mind." Domino explained.

The team watched as the driver of the black sedan car was a female Kraang android wearing dark sunglasses that shielded her eyes. But as she drove past the Sonicruiser, she did something they'd never seen one do before. She grinned as she put her hand to her sunglasses and lifted them to wink her eye.

"I don't know why she's winking, but she's messing with the wrong girls!" Camilla said angrily.

Then, the black sedan sped off into the night.

"Get her, Kirana!" Ezra shouted.

"I'm on it!" Kirana said.

Kirana hit the gas. The Sonicruiser was gaining on the sedan when it suddenly disappeared into a nearby alley. Kirana took a sharp left turn straight into the alley, but it was a dead end. The K-5 opened the doors of the Sonicruiser and jumped out followed by Norbit, Leia, Kale, and Domino. They scanned around for the black car, but the vehicle and its mysterious female driver were nowhere to be seen.

"She's gone? Just like that?" Camilla said.

"Hey, guys, you better take a look at this." Leia said as she spotted something on the brick wall in front of the group.