Deep Within The Woods

"I'll never forget the night my nieces, nephew, and his friend left New York City. The Kraang defeated them. Kirana got badly hurt. My older sister Sage is...gone." Coral narrated. "So they came to my dimensional home I grew up in with my daughters, a place we could all be safe in. The first thing we did was take care of poor Kirana."

Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra all carried the weakly Kirana into the warm, steamy pool. The pool was glossy pearl filled with warm clear water and colorful coral underneath.

"This will keep her hydrated. It'll help her heal faster since her element is water." Ariana said.

Ariana walked out of the room with Ezra and Talia, but Camilla stood there and sat on the floor patiently to her older sister's side while Kirana was now floating in the pool that will keep her body hydrated. Camilla could see the blue glowing spade-shaped birthmark shining on Kirana's chest as if it was absorbing water into it for health when she sat on the stool over the edge of the pool. She was now wearing a red tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with a dark green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet.

"Camilla keeps a constant vigil over Kirana, waiting for her to wake up." Coral added.

Outside, Talia was feeding her aunt's pet imp-like creatures while humming at the same time. She was now wearing an orange tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with a light green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet.

The creatures flew around to tackle Talia in some sort of a tickle fight, causing the orange mage kunoichi to laugh out loud uncontrollably.

"Talia goofs around a lot, but she does a ton of chores around the house." Coral continued. "But mostly, she goofs around a lot. Especially around my pets. Ariana built a lab in the attic, trying to create a medicine to heal Kirana."

Ariana was working on a medicine for Kirana to get her better. She was now wearing a purple tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with a brownish green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet. The attic was the most realistic place in her aunt's house. The room has starry wallpaper with a castle design in silhouette and small telescope in the corner of the window that looks almost like a real observation room.

"One last drop, and I think I've done it." Ariana whispered to herself.

Then suddenly, the potion exploded right in front of Ariana's face covered in smoke on her failure.

"Ezra studies a whole bunch of spells and after that, he started playing the flute on his break from magic practicing." Coral narrated.

Ezra sat in a treehouse he made when he was a little boy. He was now wearing a long sleeved teal shirt with a sea green dragon over a white shirt, black jeans, and black foot wraps on his feet. He concentrated to create a fire ball and smiled in delight. Suddenly the fire ball poofed away and the smoke was all that was left.

"Ok, that was that I guess." Ezra coughed.

Ezra fanned out the smoke and pulled out his flute. He played a practice tune and it played perfectly.

"And then there's me and my daughters San and Mūn." Coral concluded. "They spend most of their time training with my nieces and nephew while I was planting my never-ending garden. I miss my sister. Hopefully Kirana will recover to her full health. But life, as my older sister Sage would say, must continue on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, everyone was sparring with each other in the front yard on their daily training session. Well, all except for Kirana, of course. The sky was very clear filled with big white clouds and many floating circular islands surrounding Coral's home island. Ariana fired a large number of metal spears towards Talia multiple times in rapid succession, but Talia swiftly dodged each metal spear with extreme speed and transmitted a very powerful sound wave to Ariana from her palm. Ezra focused his mind on creating a shield made out of pure light and Norbit helped Ezra train by making him block his blasters. Camilla came across to release a spiraling column of fire and sent it flying towards San, but San released a wind of gold solar energy at the red mage kunoichi while Mūn formed a large orb of white lunar energy in front of her hands and fired it at the purple and orange mage kunoichis.