Mutation Situation

Under the dark night sky, the K-5 hopped across the city rooftops with loud cheering. It has been a month since they defeated the Kraang on their outstanding victory.

"We are awesome, baby!" Camilla smiled at her siblings.

"You got that right!" Ariana agreed with a grin.

"Totally!" Ezra grinned.

"Yes we are!" Talia laughed.

"What about mother? Wish we could've seen her take out Lady Shade." Kirana said with a grin.

"So are we gonna stop by Casey's?" Ariana asked. "He's having pizzas at his apartment for us to celebrate on our victory."

"Alright." Ezra said.

"Let's go." Kirana said quickly.

Few minutes later, the K-5 arrived at Casey's apartment. Ariana tapped on the window very carefully and Casey opened up the windows.

"Hey, guys!" Casey greeted. "Dad left to his night shift and my sister's already asleep. So, I can have some pizzas with you guys."

"Thanks, Casey." Talia smiled, stepping in the window with her sisters. "Lady Shade and those little squishy alien brain freaks are long gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Shadow Clan HQ, Kuro came into the main room and stood behind the Kraang projector. Lady Shade sat down on her throne chair. The Kraang projector set up a projected screen and a full screen image of Kraang appeared in front of them.

"Greetings, one who is called Lady Shade." Kraang greeted.

"Do you have my shipment?" Lady Shade demanded silently.

"The shipment that is secret will soon be transported to the one called Lady Shade." Kraang replied.

"And what about the complications you have to deal with?" Lady Shade questioned.

"Kraang complicates the complication with greater complications." Kraang informed.

Lady Shade and Kuro watched as the full screen showed a foot of some kind of ape before the screen ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the four mages locked in a game of dodgeball inside the fortress living room. But the ball is actually a white communication orb that Ariana took from the Kraang facility. Speaking of Ariana, she was too busy testing out some of mechanical parts for her future inventions until she saw the orb hit on Phantom's head, causing the marionette robot to glare at Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra in annoyance as she and Ariana marched out of the lab with irritated looks on their faces.

"Stop throwing the orb!" Ariana shouted, walking out of the lab with the orb in her hand. "This is a rare and fragile piece of alien tech! It's not a toy to play with!"

"You need to calm down." Camilla said.

"Yeah, all that science stuff has really got into your skull." Talia agreed.

"My children, I know you are still joyously reveling in the defeat of our enemies. But a great question remains." Sage said as she entered the living room from the dojo. "Are our enemies truly defeated? Lady Shade is a crafty and patient foe who bides her time."

"Mother, there's nothing to worry about. Lady Shade had already lost her sense of honor." Kirana pointed out. "We'd never see her again."

"Yeah, and if she shows up, we'll be ready." Camilla agreed cockily.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra went to leave the fortress, but the exit was blocked by a white energy shield. They all turned to their mother as she wasn't gonna accept her children's responses at all.