The Plant Mistress Jade!

On a coastal planet, Rosa was standing on top of an old, white ruined water palace. The entire planet took place at an ancient village nearby the ocean that contained ruins that have been covered with the water from the ocean. Several water springs are located there as well. It took Rosa's patience a good minute to hear something rocketing in the sky.

Rosa looked up and saw a green spherical ship landing down next to her flying ship as she watched the ship's pilot stepped out of it and walked forward into her direction. The female alien has a slender curvaceous body that curves out into fairly wide hips. She has lime green skin, hot pink hair tied into buns of some sort with some hair loose at the bottom, and piercing blue eyes. She wore a black-collared, green bodysuit with a black utility belt marking the green star logo goes around her waist. Also, she has black combat boots and black fingerless gloves.

"Hello, Jade. It's been awhile." Rosa greeted.

"So I've heard from our leader Scarlet that you got a job for me, Rosa." Jade said with a greeting smile.

"I do." Rosa proposed. "There are four mage girls, a mage boy, a robot, and two other aliens, who have intruded the payment. I'm sure that you want them alive."

"Dead for my plants, but Scarlet insists me not to." Jade said with a shrug.

"And that's why I want you to put your plan into action immediately." Rosa said.

"My pleasure, Rosa." Jade said with a cruel smile. "I already have a few of my plants ready to work."

Jade began to giggle as she leapt high into her green spherical ship.

"I won't let you down, Rosa." Jade said.

Jade powered up the control panel and the ship took off into deep space as she headed out to hunt her targets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aboard the Nexus, everyone sat on the main control room floor to watch Valina testing Domino's abilities. The Levians were sitting on the five mages' laps and shoulders.

"Okay, Domino, concentrate on your powers and figure out which sphere has the star crystal." Valina instructed.

Domino was floating above the floor with her eyes shut and her face composed. She opened her eyes and they are glowing pale blue as she focused her powers and raised her finger at the middle sphere.

"That one." Domino spoke.

Valina opened up the middle sphere and a small pink bright crystal was found inside. The K-5, Norbit, and the Levians cheered for the diamond alien's success.

"Fantastic." Valina said with a smile. "Your telepathic energy are growing advance by the minute!"

"Thanks, Valina." Domino said. "But I was wondering how did you and the Levians met?"

"Yeah, you never explained how the Levians came in your life, dudette." Talia said.

"Well, then allow me to tell you." Valina said calmly.

As Valina's tale begin, it all started when she meets a young Levian in a rusted planet. She took it to her starship and they traverse through the space, encountering comets, asteroids, and planets. Then, she took more Levians under her wing when she found them scattering in different planets after they lost their home world by the Triceratons. Valina then declared that the Levians are her family now and they traveled far out the galaxies.

"When the Cristallums found out that the Levians were still alive, they allowed me to take care of them and deemed me as their ally." Valina finished, holding one green Levian in her arms.