In Dreams

On a dark starry night, Ariana was on the run as she was running in the middle of a blazingly hot desert with an ocean of sand as far as the eyes could see. Tremendous mountains towered over the surrounding landscapes in the distance. They were some pieces of rock that resembled the ruins of a lost ancient civilizations.

"Wait, how in the world did I even get here?" Ariana gasped shockingly.

Suddenly, even though Ariana doesn't really remember how she got there, she actually remembered being asleep after her day off from the lab. What disturbed Ariana most was the reason as to why she awoke to find herself in the middle of an unidentified desert.

"What the heck is going on here?" Ariana asked with fright.

"You are in the world of your own nightmare." A thunderous voice bellowed coming from behind Ariana.

Ariana immediately turned around and saw a colossal being of rock and stone rise from underneath the ocean of sand. The being looked like a gigantic living slender creature with long flat arms have three-fingered hands, three short spikes on his head, a dark grey zigzagging mouth, and a pair of grey eyes with slit pupils. He moved so slowly that the time itself slowed down, making Ariana run away from him. But no matter how much she runs, the giant living creature continues to chase after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the four K-5 are training outside the house. Well, all except for Ariana. The mages have noticed that Ariana had been asleep all morning and she hasn't woken up at all.

"So, is Ariana coming down here or what?" Camilla asked.

"I couldn't wake her up. Trust me, I've tried everything." Talia replied.

Camilla and Talia kept using their elemental magic to enhance their speed and skills. Then, Kirana walked out of the house and stood towards her younger brother as she used her enhanced ninja moves at him.

"Nice work, Kirana." Ezra said with a delight smile.

"You're really coming along." Camilla added.

Kirana smiled back at her younger brother, especially she's happy that her liquefying left arm and right leg are back to her real flesh once more. Well, her right leg at least, but her left arm is getting there. The mages turned around to watch their robot friend, aunt, and their cousins walking out of the house.

"Hello. We are heading down to the store." Norbit said.

"Any requests?" San asked happily.

"Get some gummy worms." Talia requested immediately. " Please?"

"Yeah, we'll see." Mūn said with a smirk.

"We'll be back in a few, girls." Coral said with a kind smile.

After Norbit, Coral, and her daughters teleported away, three mage kunoichis and one mage ninja continued their training without their magic this time. But when Kirana jumped slightly in the air to deliver a swift punch at Camilla, she pushed herself too hard that quickly injured her left arm.

"Kirana, I understand you wanna train so much." Talia said. "But you gotta give yourself time to heal."

"Yeah, but how long?" Kirana questioned sadly. She slowly walked back into her aunt's house. "I'll be in the house for a good rest."

"Good." Camilla agreed. "Some rest should help."

"I hope so." Ezra sighed, sadly.

Obviously frustrated about her injury, Kirana entered into the living room and laid down on the couch to take a nap.