New Boys In Town

Outside the city, the K-5 were chasing Omalgae on the rooftops. Ariana, Talia, and Ezra jumped off the rooftops and landed in front of Omalgae, who came to a halt and turned around to run away. But Kirana and Camilla landed been right behind the plant mutant. Having enough of this, Omalgae began firing large glowing green seeds from his palms at the K-5 at a high velocity.

"Oh snap!" Talia screamed.

Talia created a solid barrier of air that surrounded herself, Ezra, and Ariana as Camilla created a barrier of fire that surrounded herself and Kirana Both barriers were strong enough to protect the mages from incoming rapid green seeds.

Omalgae stopped attacking the mages and sped away over Talia's barrier to pick up speed across the rooftops.

"Guys, Omalgae's getting away!" Ariana exclaimed.

Talia and Camilla released their elemental barriers as the K-5 immediately went after the plant mutant. Omalgae jumped down into an alley and Kirana stopped running to signal her younger siblings for a complete stop by holding up her hand as the siblings stood by edge of the building.

"We've got him trapped, team." Kirana said confidently.

"Great. Let's get him." Camilla said.

Kirana drew her elemental magic and her siblings did the same with their magic. With a nod coming from Kirana, the team looked down into the alley and found Omalgae was gone out of their sight.

"How is he already gone?" Ezra asked.

"What the heck?" Kirana gasped in shock. "Where did he go?"

"Thanks, Kirana." Camilla said. "We lost him."

"Now, how could possibly be my fault?" Kirana questioned defensively.

"Because we would've been caught Omalgae by now if you have come up with a better plan." Camilla snapped.

"Well, you need to stop second guessing my orders!" Kirana retorted.

"Then, quit making bad orders and I would listen to you for a change!" Camilla shouted. "Besides, I'll show you how I can be the better leader than you!"

"Oh, that sounds like a challenge!" Kirana yelled with a glare.

"Now, let's not make any poor judgements here." Ariana said slowly as she got between her two older sisters and pushed them away.

"Ariana's right. You two can't argue all of this back home." Talia added.

Kirana and Camilla glared at Ariana and Talia furiously, making their younger sisters step away from them.

"Guys, please don't fight over this dare. It's gonna end up in a terrible disaster." Ezra said.

Kirana knew her younger brother was right but Camilla didn't even listen, making Kirana glare at Camilla.

"If you think you can lead the team better than me, that's fine by me." Kirana said firmly.

"Wait, what?" Ariana, Talia, and Ezra screamed.

"But if you fail, don't come running to me because I won't care." Kirana continued. "Have. Fun!"

Kirana began walked away angrily from her sisters. Camilla crossed her arms with a glare as Ariana, Talia, and Ezra looked cautious to watch their oldest sister go.

"We're doomed without Kirana, aren't we?" Talia asked with a deadpan look.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ariana sighed with a nod.

"I told them but no one listens to the eleven year old." Ezra groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~