The Crystal and the Luck

In Viral's lab, Zelena and Rhona are deeply enraged on becoming one of the mage mutant freaks like Lady Shade's henchwomen.

"Look at us! We're mutant freaks now!" Zelena shrieked. "I can't live like this!"

"You will pay for us, Shade!" Rhona yelled angrily as she glared up at the black armored mage.

Zelena and Rhona jumped up from the ground as they landed on the platform to face Lady Shade as a revenge for what she did to them. Galva, Masque, Tigress, and Viral took one step forward to take them down, but Lady Shade held up her hand to stop them.

"No, I will deal with them myself." Lady Shade said.

Zelena charged forward to perform several spinning roundhouse kicks that launched pink lightning-like energy blasts at the dark mage mistress, but Lady Shade dodged away from each blast coming in her way and delivered a swift machine gun-like black energized punches that finished the hex mage mutant off with powerful punch straight to the face, sending Zelena flying in the air and landing hard to the ground. Rhona ran forward to release a machine-gun barrage of crystal shards from her hands at Lady Shade, but the black armored mage again dodged away from each shard coming in her way and delivered rapid, powerful kicks until the last one launched the crystal mage mutant into the air to make her crash onto Zelena to the ground. Lady Shade had defeated the two mage mutants very easily thanks to her immerse speed and power.

"Rhona, Zelena, you will have a choice to either serve me or feel more of my wrath." Lady Shade offered.

Zelena and Rhona exchanged reluctant looks at each other before making their official decision to Lady Shade.

"Okay, I'm in." Zelena said.

"We serve you and only you." Rhona said. "What are your orders?"

"Simple. You found my son once and you'll find him again." Lady Shade replied. "And if you fail me, I'll introduce you to the new world of pain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Talia flopped on the floor close to the TV watching her show as she was eating on a slice of pizza in the secret underground hideout. But the TV abruptly shut off right in front of Ezra and Talia's eyes, making the orange mage kunoichi let out an annoyed groan at her three older sisters.

"Let's get this meeting started." Kirana said firmly.

Talia, Ezra, Norbit, and Camilla clustered around Ariana, who was typing her finger rapidly at her laptop and staring at the screen without any signs of movement in her eyes.

"Alright, this better be good." Camilla said as she clenched her hand into a fist. "I've got things to do during my spare time."

"Kuro's still out there." Kirana stated as her voice filled with concern. "The last thing he said to me before he left was the word: comet."

"So what could that mean?" Ezra asked.

"Perhaps a comet is coming to earth." Norbit suggested.

"Maybe it could be like a location to where he's hiding." Talia suggested.

"Ariana has found four locations with the word comet in them." Kirana said.

"I've got these possible locations that will help us find Kuro." Ariana explained. "Comet Cleaners on Bleaker Street, Earth versus the Comet Creeps playing at the Argosy Theaters, the Comet Sky Lanterns in Coney Island Park, and Coney Comet roller coaster on Coney Island here. So one of these places could be his hideout."

"Can I check out the Comet Roller Coaster, Kirana?" Talia begged. "Pleeeeease?"

"Okay, here's the plan." Kirana ordered, ignoring her youngest sister's childish beg. "Ariana, you take Comet Cleaners. Camilla, you take the movie theater. Ezra and Norbit, you take the lantern park, Talia and I will check out Coney Island."