K-5: Loud House (Part 2)

(Extra #2)

Linka screamed as she was falling off the roof but Zack quickly caught her and jumped up to set her down.

"Alright, Zack!" Ezra cheered.

The K-5, Yami, Loki, Loni, Luke, Lane, Lynn, Lars, Leif, Leif, and Leon jumped on the rooftop and stood in their fighting stances. A sky blue portal appeared next to them and Nixie stepped out in her fighting stance before the portal closed.

"Nixie?" Ezra gasped.

"Kirana texted me the situation." Nixie explained. "Couldn't let you have all the fun."

"Everyone, get him!" Kirana declared.

The team members charged forward and fought Jackson but they got knocked down. Levi pulled out a green formula in a test tube and threw it at the Kraang bounty hunter, who caught it in his hand and threw it back to trap the four year old genius boy in a blob of sticky goo. Lane pulled out two water balloons from his pockets to throw at Jackson, who avoided them and shot a neon blue cable trap to the fourteen year old prankster's legs that made him fall down. Ariana leaped up in the air and clashed her spear with Jackson's sword and the two of them were locked in a head to head combat attack, until Jackson delivered a powerful blow that sent the purple mage kuniochi to the wall. Zack unleashed his demonic powers to attack the Kraang bounty hunter, who dodged that attack and shot out a navy blue beam from his palm to knock him into the air vent. Lynn ran to charge at Jackson with his fists, who grabbed his arms and threw him away. Yami fired her magnetic magic to make the Kraang bounty hunter fall on his knees, but he shot a stun ball that knocked out Yami. Lexx pulled out a glitter grenade and threw it at Jackson, who got up to dodge it in time and shot a navy blue psychic energy bolt to knock the military king to the wall. Norbit fired multiple tiny missiles to attack the Kraang bounty hunter, but he avoided the missiles and managed to throw one of them at Norbit to knock the robot companion to the air vent. Nixie fired a sky blue energy ball at Jackson, who telekinetically caught it and threw it back to knock the young sorceress down. Linka pulled out a couple of shurikens from Ezra's hypercube to launch at Jackson, who managed to catch them all and throw them back to pin the Loud sister to the edge of the rooftop. Leon threw his rattle to attack Jackson, who barely felt any pain with a blank stare. Kirana charged forward with her blazing blue psychic energized claws to attack, but the Kraang bounty hunter blocked the blows and performed a roundhouse kick to the blue mage kunoichi's chest that knocked her away. Loni threw his shoes at Jackson, who caught them and threw them back at the fashion boy to hit his head. Luke swung his axe to attack the Kraang bounty hunter, but he caught it and kicked the rock star back before he tossed the axe towards him. Leif hocked up a spit and fired it at Jackson, who blasted the spit away with a navy blue bolt. Camilla dashed forward to deliver rapid red psychic energy punches with her gauntlets at Jackson, who was able to block them all and performed a high spinning kick to knock her away to Norbit. Lars stood on the edge of the rooftop as a herd of bats came flying from behind him and at the Kraang bounty hunter, who managed to shot them away with several navy blue bolts and knocked the goth boy to the wall. Loki charged forward to deliver a punch, but Jackson performed a kick to knock him to Norbit. Talia unleashed several slashes from her whip at the Kraang bounty hunter, who stepped on the whip and pulled it forward to drag the orange mage kunoichi towards him and punched her to the air vent. Finally, Ezra came into a face to face fight with Jackson with his shield blocking the Kraang bounty hunter's sword.

"Your skills have improved, Ezra" Jackson taunted. "I admit that but I'm still stronger than you and your pathetic sisters combined!"

Just then, the Loud brothers gathered behind Jackson as he turned around to see them.

"Step off!" Loki threatened.

Loki punched Jackson in the face to make him back up in pain, Loni used his sunglasses to reflect the moonlight in Jackson's eyes, Luke played a loud tune on his axe to give the Kraang bounty hunter a headache, Lane used his hand buzzer to give Jackson a shock in pain, Lynn performed a high kick to the Kraang bounty hunter's face to attack, Lars pounced himself on Jackson's stomach to make him stumble back, Leif kicked the back of the Kraang bounty hunter's knees to make him fall down, Lexx blew a handful of glitter at Jackson's face to stun him, Levi used his sticky solution to place Jackson's feet still, and Leon used his rattle to make the Kraang bounty hunter fall on his behind in defeat.