Legendary Kuraun

In a secret warehouse, Lady Shade's old friend Rhona sat on her chair behind her desk. She was staring down at the picture of Lady Shade's distinctive mask, especially when she's surrounded by collection of her own trophies around the world.

"I have a business proposition for you." Rhonda spoke. "Lady Shade has something that I want as my trophy. The legendary Kuraun. I want you to obtain it for my collection."

Rhonda looked up to see a young woman walking in the room with a grin on her face. She has an athletic build with slender curves and large hips. She has long wavy pink hair and blue eyes. She wore a pink skintight leotard with dark pink cuffs at her wrists, a black belt with dark pink jewels around her waist, and dark pink thigh-high, high-heeled boots with black soles.

"So, you want me to steal the Shadow Clan leader's ancient mask?" Zelena asked sassily.

"Having trouble with my proposition?" Rhona questioned.

"Let's just say this might be the most entertaining mission you have ever give me." Zelena replied cockily. "I'm up for the task."

"I have sent five women to steal Shade's mask, but neither of them has returned alive." Rhonda explained. "So, you are my only hope. Don't fail me."

"Consider it done, boss." Zelena smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Sage was looking at the family picture in her hands with a sad face as Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra were peering into their mother's room with sad frowns. Ever since Kuro and Leia were taken by Tigress, Kale, and Amora, Sage was silently grieving about losing his son for the second time in her life. Talia was about to walk forward to Sage, but Camilla and Kirana put their hands on Talia's shoulder to stop her. As Kirana and Camilla shook their heads, Talia turned back to Sage with a frown. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra walked out of the dojo as they sat on the couch together in the living room.

"Look, we can't sit here and watch our mother suffer." Kirana said firmly as she got up from the couch and looked at her younger sisters. "Kuro and Leia need our help out there. We have to save them."

"Despite they were raised by Lady Shade, they have proven to be on our side." Camilla explained. "Besides, I'm beginning to like Leia."

"Because she's more brooding than you." Talia remarked with a smile.

Camilla glared at Talia, making the orange mage kunoichi flinch with a nervous face.

Ezra looked at the dojo for a second and almost felt a new emotion that would make him feel empty but he knew that it was worth it for his family.

"Alright, Kirana, we're in." Ezra said. "Besides, I couldn't watch our mother grieving any longer."

"Agreed." Camilla, Ariana, and Talia nodded.

"Let's go." Kirana said with a grin.

With that, the K-5 ran out of the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Kuro had been sitting in his cell as he was trying to break out with his light magic. Leia and Kale were doing the same thing inside their own magic. They immediately stopped when they heard the door opening up in the dungeon. Kuro, Leia, and Kale stopped what they were doing as they moved away from the cell doors and stared silently at the wall while Lady Shade stood right in front of Kuro's cell and took off her mask that revealed her saddened face.

"Kuro, please understand." Lady Shade said. "I never wanted this to happen. Yes, it's true. Sage is your birth mother, but I wanted you to be an honorable mage ninja instead of a failing coward like she is now. That's why I did what I believe what's right. And someday, you will understand that." She looked at Leia and Kale. "And as for you two, I'm truly disappointed in both of you."