Attack of the Mega Shade!

In the Shadow Clan HQ, Lady Shade and Amora stood in front of the glass window into the depths of Viral's lab. They watched Kuro sleeping on the operation table strapped with tight steel chains. He was hooked up with five mechanic cuffs on his neck, arms, and legs that made Kuro panting painfully for air. Lady Shade and Amora realized that one mind-controlled collar wasn't enough for Kuro to stay in the black mage's control, forcing Kuro to endure multiple blue serum on the cuffs attached to heavy cables that was plugged into a large device behind the operation table.

"Kuro, please forgive me." Lady Shade said sadly. "I should have never allowed it to go this far. I will destroy both Sage and the K-5 for making you suffer this way."

"Sleep now, brother." Amora said. "Our revenge is soon at hand."

The doors swung open that caught Amora and Lady Shade's attention. They turned back just in time to see Jinx and Crystallia walking towards them.

"Mistress Shade, you summoned for us?" Crystallia said.

"I sense that the K-5 are soon to make another move. Double security. Watch Kuro at all times." Lady Shade ordered.

"We are on it." Jinx said with a nod. "They'll never get past us."

"Do not fail my mother's orders." Amora said threateningly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Talia sat on the floor to watch another episode of Fujita Des Cartes. She watched the four trading carded superheroines battling against the nerfarious mafia members. Her eyes widened in excitement by the sight of battle.

"They're so awesome!" Talia cheered. "Too bad the guys are totally missing this."

Ezra came from the entrance with a big box in his hand.

"We're all in the lab, Talia." Ezra said. "Kirana wants to discuss the plan."

"Alright." Talia said as she walked over. "Need a hand?"

"Maybe." Ezra responded, feeling the box getting heavy.

"Here." Talia said as she lifted the box in her hands and followed Ezra to the lab. Talia placed the box on the table and the two siblings walked over to see their older sisters were going over the plans to rescue Kuro.

"How about we do a full frontal assault?" Camilla suggested. "We bash our way in and take no prisoners!"

"Uh, do you remember what happened last time?" Kirana reminded. "We couldn't even get through the front door. All we need is better stealth to rescue our brother."

"Which leads me to present my latest invention." Ariana said.

Ariana held up a small white box in her hand and opened it up to reveal five earrings. One was a pair of blue spades, another was a pair of red hearts, the third was a pair of purple clovers, the fourth one was a pair of orange diamonds, and the last one was a pair of turquoise tears.

"Is it disguised as these earrings?" Ezra asked

"That's my latest invention. The Mark X-1 Experimental Urban Stealth Devices." Ariana explained.

"You invented five earrings?" Camilla questioned as she took off her earrings and put on the heart-shaped ones. "Because I've got tons of them in my room."

"To blend in perfectly with the clear environment of New York City." Ariana responded as she, Kirana, Talia, and Ezra put on the earrings. "If we wanna break into Shade's lair, these devices are the only thing to use. The Shadow Clan will never see us coming."