The Forgotten Mage

At the Bellezza Canopy, Masque hovered around inside the massive regal atrium and looked down to find a small dose of fluid darker blue gel substance lying on the floor. Masque grabbed the substance into a small tall-form beaker and phased herself out of the atrium.

As Masque phased inside an underground chamber, she poured the substance from a small tall-form beaker on the pentagram next to the deceased Rahzar. Tiger Claw and Tigress stood on the rising podium.

"Kavaxas, with this, the Seal of the Ancients, I command you! Raise Chris Bradford and Scarlett von Lake, our fallen comrades." Tiger Claw ordered as he held up the seal in his hand.

"Very well, master." Kavaxas said.

Kavaxas opened his wings and flew above the deceased mutants. He lifted his hand up in bright green light and the pentagram started to levitate the deceased mutants in the air, restoring Galva and Rahzar successfully back to life.

"I live!" Rahzar and Galva shouted.

"Behold the power of life! The power to bring back our leaders." Tiger Claw declared.

"I do not have all I need to raise your precious Shredder and Shade yet." Kavaxas informed. "Two things remain; their hearts, through which new life can flow, and both his lost helmet, the Kuro Kabuto, and her mask Kuraun which holds their mental energy."

"Then it is essential we recover them." Tigress said to Tiger Claw.

"Bradford, Xever, find the Kuro Kabuto and bring it to me." Tiger Claw ordered Rahzar and Fishface.

"Scarlett, Sapphire, find and bring the Kuraun back." Tigress ordered Galva and Masque.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Crete Fortress, Ariana was typing on her computer inside her lab while reading a book at the same time. She was trying to find information about Demodragons and the Four Dragoness. Ezra, Norbit, and Nixie were looking through the spell books in order to find something useful.

That's when Kirana stepped into the lab to check on the purple mage kunoichi and teal mage ninja.

"Hey, guys, how's it going?" Kirana asked.

"It's going fine." Ariana replied. "April gave me a book that's got some stuff on the Four Dragoness and the Demodragons she found at Ray's Occult Book Shop, but I'm looking for my sources on the internet."

"We've been looking up all the spells that can harm Kavaxas." Nixie said. "Bruce gave me copies of the pages from his studies."

"We just need the right ingredients for each one." Ezra added.

"Well, if you find any info, we'll be ready soon." Kirana said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "It's like mother said, we have to be diligent."

Then, Camilla and Talia walked inside the lab.

"Yeah, especially now that Tigress is out there with Tiger Claw and Kavaxas." Camilla said.

"Hey, guys, the motion sensors are picking up a couple of mage mutants." Ariana informed. "They are heading towards Shade's old lair."

"Better check it out." Kirana said. She turned to Camilla and Talia. "Camilla, take Talia and go track the signal."

"Do we have to be on patrol duty?" Camilla complained.

"Quit complaining and do it." Kirana said with a glare.

"We need to find out what they're planing." Ezra added.

"Look, just because you're the sensei of the clan now doesn't mean you have to get in my...!" Camilla snapped.