Invasion of the Bats

Everything seems quiet in the streets of New York City. Especially when the K-5 weren't spending the night for themselves. Kirana was driving inside the Sonicruiser as she, her siblings, and robot friend are searching the New York streets for each and every dropped Mutagen canister from the Kraang ship.

"Take a right!" Ariana shouted as she was gazing at her purple mutagen tracker. "No left, left!"

"Um Ariana, maybe you can tell me before we cross the street." Kirana suggested calmly.

"I'm sorry Kirana, but there are still so many mutagen canisters out there that my tracker is having trouble zeroing in on a signal." Ariana apologized. She then turned back to her tracker. "Oh, turn right!"

"Whoa, I think I'm gonna throw up when this search is over!" Camilla yelled grimly.

Camilla turned to stare at her youngest sister, who was reading a comic book with horror in her eyes.

"Talia, I don't think it's a good idea to read a comic book during a mission." Ezra said.

Camilla got up from her seat and took the comic book away from Talia's hands.

"Hey, that comic is in mint...near mint condition! Don't mess it up!" Talia yelled childishly.

"Return of the cosmos." Norbit reads. "Although this is a make believe story, it could contain blood and unpleasant images."

"Great, another horror story. Guess who's gonna be up all night again?" Camilla said.

"What? No. I was up all night because I was...polishing my phone." Talia smiled nervously, trying to come up an excuse.

"You're gonna have nightmares if you keep reading these ridiculous comics." Camilla warned.

Just then, Ariana's purple Mutagen Tracker started to buzz, signaling the team that the Mutagen ooze is nearby. They tracked the signal all the way to an old, abandoned restaurant, where they find a teenage boy being attacked by a little...Bat?

"You've got to be kidding me." Camilla groaned.

"But the tracker leads us right here." Ariana said.

"To a tiny bat attacking this boy?" Kirana added. "Yeah, that's new."

"Yeah." Talia agreed. "It's not like it's gonna turn into a nasty, distorted monster."

But Talia spoke too soon. As the bat turned to face the heroes, it let out a fierce screech as its fangs grew long and sharp, causing the team to freak out as they huddled together in fear and shock. They watched the mutant gremlin flew inside the boy's mouth, making him struggling and faint.

"You just had to say something!" Ezra yelled.

"Now can we scream in horror?" Talia asked in fear.

Nodded their heads in agreement, the K-5 screamed out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the K-5 and Norbit headed back to the Sonicruiser after carrying the pale teenage boy inside, the futuristic vehicle transformed into a flying car for Kirana to fly the team back to the Crete Fortress. Kirana, Ariana, and Ezra carried the poor boy into the laboratory. But Camilla, Talia, and Norbit don't think it's a good idea.

"Are you guys crazy?" Camilla shouted. "We can't just bring him in here!"

"Yeah, have you guys seen what that bat did to him?" Talia agreed.

"Talia's definitely right." Camilla said. She then saw her siblings stopped what they were doing and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm shocked for saying that too."