Casey Jones Vs The Underworld

"New York City. This is what it looks like after an alien invasion. We returned to a broken, almost deserted city, courtesy of the Kraang." Casey explained. "The Turtles and the K-5 invaded Dimension X to stop those alien freaks and undo the mutation of millions of people. Meanwhile, I was sidelined like a chump, salvaging food and medical supplies like it was the zombie apocalypse or something."

Casey grunted on the building rooftop in frustration.

"I got totally ripped! Casey Jones should have been in that fight!" Casey noted. "Got to say, though, it's kind of cool how almost getting annihilated can bring the city together. Well, most of the city. Then there's the others, thieves, lowlifes and thugs, and worse, Purple Dragons."

Suddenly, a loud explosion can be heard from the bank that caused the alarms to blare inside. The Purple Dragons and the Wuju Twins were carrying bags of money out of the bank's safe deposit boxes.

"Who knew withdrawing money from a bank could be so easy?" Fong said with a smile.

"Yeah, no kidding." Juli grinned.

The Purple Dragons and the Wuju Twins unexpectedly found themselves face-to-face with an armed Casey Jones, who was holding a hockey stick in one hand and a baseball bat in the other while wearing his skull painted hockey mask.

"Nobody steals in my town!" Casey exclaimed dangerously.

"It's that vigilante nut." Juni said with narrow eyes.

"Let's crack him open then." Fong smiled.

The Purple Dragons and the Wuju Twins charged forward to attack Casey with everything they got, but Casey easily defeated them with his weapons one by one.

Then suddenly, Casey spotted two mysterious figures standing behind their downed team.

One was a Chinese American man with a slender body and short black hair. He wore a black half opened shirt, black pants, grey shades, a pair of spiky golden rings, and a gold medallion. He also has a big Purple Dragon tattoos on his left and right arms. The other was a Vietnamese woman with a slender yet muscular body. She has platinum blonde hair cut short into a sharp bob and olive-green eyes. She wore a tight-fitting black silk tunic, black trousers, and black combat shoes. She also has a scar on her left and right cheeks.

"Ho, ho! Two new recruits." Casey said with a chuckle. "Ready to taste some asphalt, scums?"

"Not a recruit. I'm the new leader. Hun." The Chinese American man spoke.

"And I'm the twins' leader. Decapre." The Vietnamese woman added.

"Eh, I think I prefer scum." Casey said.

Casey swung several piles of money at Hun and Decapre with his hockey stick, but Hun and Decapre simply dodged out of the way that were coming at them. Casey then swung two hockey pucks at them, but Decapre and Hun easily caught them with one hand.

"Goongala!" Casey shouted as he jumped towards Hun and Decapre in the air with his hockey stick.

Casey kept swinging more hockey pucks with fast speed, but Decapre extended her left leg out and kicked the hockey pucks repeatedly with incredible speed. Hun swiftly moved in front of Decapre and delivered fast, powerful punch combo that sent Casey away to hit his back against the exit doors. Decapre then sent a small cyan sphere made of sky energy to hit Casey in the groin.

As the Purple Dragons and the Wuju Twins recovered themselves, they made their escape out of the bank without the money that left Casey in great pain just when the wailing sound of police siren arrived outside.