Broken Foot and Broken Shadow

Outside, Kuro and Gumko hid themselves into the dark alley as they prepared to sneak inside the temple nearby.

"Are you serious? Your friend called us for a tour in a temple?" Gumko asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This temple was actually built for a money-laundering operation." Kuro explained. "By the Shredder and Lady Shade themselves."

"That woman was one messed-up witch." Gumko remarked.

"You have no idea." Kuro said.

Kabocha surrounded Kuro and Gumko with its tentacles, flying into the temple with quick speed in stealth mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the temple, Kabocha zoomed inside the room that was filled with separate cells and a large, strange masculine statue. She stopped herself and encountered both Karai and Shinigami from above. Kabocha released Kuro and Gumko from her tentacles as the two mage ninjas walked forward towards two Foot Clan kunoichis.

"Glad you accepted my offer." Karai grinned.

"Same here." Kuro grinned back. "So, what did you find?"

"This." Karai answered, pointing her finger to the opening door.

Karai, Shinigami, Kuro, Gumko, and Kabocha looked at the secret room filled with large money.

"Wow." Shinigami breathed.

"You said it." Gumko said with a nod.

Then suddenly, the four ninjas turned around to see the Purple Dragons and the Wuju Twins walking inside the room with large bags of laundered money in their hands. The team leaders stepped forward in front of them.

"Well, well, well." Hun said. "I see we have an uninvited guest."

"Hun." Karai growled.

"We'll show you how we deal with traitors." Decapre said with a deadly smile.

"You're welcome to try, Decapre." Kuro said with a smirk.

Karai charged forward to attack Hun and Kuro sped forward to attack Decapre, leaving Shinigami and Gumko against the Purple Dragons and the Wuju Twins. Shinigami delivered a swift kick that easily knocked Fong and Tsoi to the ground before jumping in the air to wrap Sid around with her chain. She took out her hypno stone and waved it around side by side, creating a large horrific hallucination of a white dragon that knocked him out to the ground. Kabocha fired a pink magic energy beam from her eyes at Juli that knocked her down to the ground without fail. Gumko swiftly threw ten pumpkin orbs towards Juni that surrounded her. After a short delay, the pumpkin orbs exploded at the same time that knocked her easily down to the ground.

After a brief fight, Hun overpowered Karai to the ground and Decapre overpowered Kuro to the wall.

"You think you can take the Shredder's place, but you are just a spoiled little girl." Hun taunted, raising his fist to prepare for a spiked brass knuckle strike.

"What a tragic waste." Decapre smirked as her arms were engulfing with sky energy magic. "You don't deserve to be behind Shade's spot. You're nothing but a pathetic boy."

Suddenly, a white egg and a black egg came flying out of nowhere to hit Hun and Decapre in the face, blinding them in a flash of light. Hun and Decapre cleared their eyes until they got punched out of the door and landed on their backs to the street ground by Leo and Kirana. Both mutant turtle and mage kunoichi outfitted themselves in an entirely different attire: Leo has long black fishnet gloves that reached above his elbows under many black metallic gear around his arms, a black belt attached to a belted strap with a shuriken on it, black foot wraps, and a black mask. Kirana wore a black lattice cropped top with black baggy trousers, black fingerless biker gloves, and black leather platform boots.