Owari

At Coral's dimensional home, everyone had came to pay their final respects at Sage's grave. It was truly devastating for the K-5 and their family. Norbit, Gumko, Kabocha, Leia, Kale, and the Amazons felt deeply sad for the loss of the white mage. San and Mūn brought flowers for Sage while they both tried to stay strong for her tears. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia wore a black knee-length, long-sleeved pleated dress and black flats. Ezra wore a black suit with a white shirt underneath and a black tie with black shoes. Coral placed a childhood photo of her teenage self and a teenaged Sage on top of her older sister's gravestone.

Soon, everyone started leaving into the house. Camilla, Ariana, and Talia stayed for a bit longer and then followed after everyone, leaving Kirana and Ezra to stay at Sage's grave. Ezra soon left and Kirana stayed at Sage's grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the roof of the house, Ezra sat at his roof porch he made. He kept wiping tears off of his face for blaming himself of his mother's death. Even though his original mother Rosetta was killed by Edson, Sage was a true mother to Ezra. He kept saying that he should've been there earlier, then Sage wouldn't have been dead.

Suddenly, Ezra saw a shining light land by him. The shining light turned into a spirit and revealed to be Dastren; Ezra's father!

"Hello, Ezra." Dastern greeted. "You've grown into a handsome young man."

"Father?" Ezra gasped. "I don't understand. How are you here?"

"I came here from the spiritual realm to see you. A lot of sorcerers tell me fascinating stories about you. The sorcerer gods tell all the stories of you, your sisters, and the Turtles. I am very sorry about what happened to your mother." Dastren said.

"It was all my fault." Ezra sniffled. "I should've...!"

"It was never your fault. Your sisters still need you, your friends need you. Even Venus De Milo needs you. Ezra, Shredder and Shade have created a shadow of themselves with dark magic." Dastren said.

"What?!" Ezra gasped.

"You and Venus De Milo are the only ones who can defeat them." Dastren said.

"I don't know if I can do it." Ezra said, as he looked down.

Dastren lifted Ezra's head with his hands.

"You can do this because I believe in you and so does your mother. You are a mage sorcerer and ninja. You've got this. And remember you make me very proud everyday." Dastren said, with a smile.

"Thanks, Dad." Ezra smiled, sadly.

Ezra and his father hugged before Dastren had to go back to heaven. Dastren turned back into a small ball of light and went back up into the sky. Ezra watched as his father left and summoned the sword that his father had as he looked at it with determination.

"He's right." Ezra said. "It's time for the Shadow Clan to end once and for all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at Sage's grave, Kirana sat down on her knees in silence.

"Kirana."

Kirana gasped at Sage's voice and looked up at the sky as she saw an illuminated long, serpentine mystical dragon soaring down above Sage's grave. It had pure white scales with three-clawed hands and glossy brown eyes. It had bright glowing write ring-like symbols running across the length of its body. It also had one maroon crystal orb on its wrists and two crystal orbs on its tail.

"Do not fear me, my daughter." The mystical dragon spoke.

Kirana gasped again and watched the mystical dragon slowly transforming into a physical manifestation of Sage.