Vengance Will Be Mine

In the dungeon, Kuro kept trying to break out his cell with his light magic as Leia and Kale did the same thing inside their own cells with their dark magic. They broke themselves out of their cells, but they immediately placed the bar back when Masque walked in with three trays of rice bowls.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the ghost of our annoyance." Kuro said smugly.

"Can you bring something fresher than that?" Leia said with a glare.

"You three better appreciate on what I give you." Masque snapped. "This is a dungeon, not an all you can eat buffet."

"I'm pretty sure Tigress sent you down here to feed us." Kale stated. "You're just a puppet. Afraid of that big cat."

"Just watch your mouth, valley alien." Masque hissed.

Masque phased out of the dungeon.

Kuro, Leia, and Kale got out of their cells by taking the bar on the cell door. They quickly ran to the dungeon exit, but Tigress blocked their path to freedom.

"Going somewhere?" Tigress questioned.

"Anywhere but here!" Kuro snapped.

Kuro fired several spheres of dark energy continuously from his hands at Tigress, but the tiger mage mutant dodged out of the way. Tigress slashed the air in front of her and launched five-to-ten burnt orange energy beams at Kuro, who went out unconscious to the ground. Leia and Kale fired several spheres of black energy continuously from their hands at Tigress, who avoided the attack with swift speed and generated large burnt orange energy slashes from her feet while jumping in the air and swinging her leg down on Leia and Kale. Kuro, Leia, and Kale were down and out to the ground.

Before Tigress was about to claw them, Lady Shade appeared inside the dungeon room and stood in front of Tigress.

"Stop, Tigress! You will not harm him!" Lady Shade ordered.

"As you wish, mistress." Tigress said with a nod.

Kuro, Leia, and Kale woke up in a new cell together as they looked down to see chains around their hands. They sensed Lady Shade was standing behind Kuro.

"Kuro, please understand?" Lady Shade asked softly as she took off her metallic black mask. "Everything I've done is for this clan's honor. Why do you insist on hurting me?"

Kuro stared down at the ground with silence.

"Do you have anything to say to me, son?" Lady Shade asked again.

"I'm. Not. Your. Son!" Kuro screamed with an angry face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete fortress, the K-5 were going over a rescue plan in the living room.

"In order to bring our brother and our friends back home, we have to sneak in without being spotted." Kirana spoke. "Which is obvious, but we can't go up against Lady Shade and her goons. It's far too risky."

"I'm on board on that as much as I love beating them up for another round." Camilla said with a shrug.

"We might have to be quick on this mission." Ezra stated.

"Hold up, wait a minute! Do I have to be the bait while Ariana sits all nice and cozy in the Sonicruiser?" Talia complained.

"That's because the getaway driver has to be technical unlike you." Ariana answered with a smirk.

Talia looked at Ariana with a glare.

"Look, all of us must do everything in their position to make our conductive mission successful." Kirana said firmly.