Scroll Of The Demodragon

In the Crete Fortress, Camilla slept peacefully on her bed inside her bedroom.

"Camilla..." A female voice whispered.

Camilla opened her eyes at once as she got up and found herself hovering in a dark reddish, starry outer space room filled with dull brownish gold stars, constellations and various other celestial bodies floated around the circular perimeters of the room.

Suddenly, Camilla could see a feminine figure unraveling from the shadows. It was a tall, beautiful woman with a curvaceous figure speeding forward towards her. The woman's speed slowed down until she stopped right in front of Camilla, who was staring at her with a surprising face. The woman had deep-dark red skin, long bright red curly hair, and bright green eyes. She wore a long-sleeved red leotard with a black hooded cloak and red knee-length boots with black soles.

Camilla could feel strange but powerful energy beginning to grow inside of her as if it was making her better and stronger than before. She reached her hand out to get a better look of the mysterious woman's face behind the hooded cloak, but the woman grabbed Camilla's hand and started to speak.

"Camilla, your destiny must be fulfilled." The mysterious woman warned. "The time has come. There's a greater evil that is waiting to be summoned and you must stop it before it's too late."

Before Camilla could ask, she unexpectedly broke off with a small cough and everything erupted green flames all around her as she clutched her hands at her throat. The entire room was engulfed in green fire, leaving her completely hem in on the floating rock platform. She then saw unfamiliar demonic looking hooded creatures emerging from the green flames around her.

"Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa." The hooded creatures spoke in unison. "Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa."

Camilla stared in mute terror to watch the flames forming a face that looked something like a male demonic dragon. The face was staring down in front of her with a malicious smile.

"Navasa, zaan, kanda, athrovaxa, noruto, zavasay!" A demonic masculine voice spoke. "Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Kavaxas!"

"NOOOOO!" Camilla screamed.

Camilla gasped sharply as she woke up from her nightmare back in her bedroom. She began sweating and struggling to catch her breath while her red heart-shaped birthmarks were still glowing on her palms. Camilla then closed her eyes and surrounded herself with red psychic energy, disappearing from her bedroom and then reappeared on top of a building rooftop in seconds. She twisted her hand into a fist and opened it in the air, swirling her red magic to change her night clothing into her kunoichi outfit.

Camilla sat on the edge of the building rooftop and stared at the illuminating city.

"Could this really be happening?" Camilla thought with a worried face. "First, Ariana and now me?"

Suddenly, Camilla noticed that someone was hiding right behind her. She got up and stood on the rooftop ground as she quickly summoned her psychic energy magic and found herself face to face with five female masked mage kunoichis. They had a very voluptuous frame with a well-toned muscular built. They had slanted brown eyes and wore a skintight black bodysuit with metallic bracers over their arms and upper chest armor. They also wore metallic black domino masks with dark grey eye visors. But they each have different hairstyles: one had long black hair with bangs tied on the bottom and shorter strands on each side of her head with dark grey bands, the second had black hair pulled back into a ponytail, the third had shoulder-length black hair, the fourth had long black hair with dark grey tips on the ends of her hair, and the last had black pixie cut hairstyle.