The Crazy World Of Gerti

The K-5 looked around in the dark room of the dojo in an offensive hundle.

"I don't know, guys." Kirana said firmly as she know that she and her younger siblings aren't alone in the dojo. "The place looks silently empty. I can sense that we're not alone here, so stay alert."

"Always have the aura sense within you, do you, Kirana?" A familiar female voice said.

As the K-5 turned to the sound of that voice, they saw two mage mutants and one mage standing before them. It's the three forms of Scarlett von Lake!

"Good luck fighting against three kick-butting legends." The mage woman and the mage mutants said at the same time. "Hope you five are ready."

The K-5 stared at the evil female trio in shock.

"Galva!" Camilla exclaimed.

"Inque!" Ezra shouted.

"Scarlett von Lake!" Talia squealed.

"Whoa." Ariana said. "Fighting all three forms of Scarlett at the same time. That's so cool!"

"Then, let's see if this is cool." Inque said with a sly grin.

Inque opened her arms sidewards as her back sprouted out multiple arrow-headed ink attacks that speared themselves at the K-5, who dodged the attack right away and turned back at Inque.

"Now let's get this party started." Inque giggled.

Inque charged forward to grab Camilla with her inky arms high into the air and slammed the red mage kunoichi into the ground many times before sending Camilla to the wall. Camilla got up and launched multiple powerful punches engulfed with red psychic energy at Inque that sent her flying to the center of the dojo. Galva sprinted forward and impaled her giant arms into the ground that caused huge ink blades to come out of the ground to move straight at Kirana, who got hit and ended up flying into the wall. Kirana got up and fired several volleys of three blue psychic energy balls that attacked the goo mage mutant as she spun her entire body around gracefully to shoot out multiple blue psychic energy bolts that tossed Galva straight into Inque. Scarlett sped forward and grabbed Talia with ink-fingered tentacles to hold the orange mage kunoichi in her grasps, but Talia let out a sneaky smirk and jumped high in the air that made Scarlett's eyes widened in shock as the orange mage kunoichi sped past Kirana and Camilla with the ink mage getting dragged in the air before hitting Scarlett with a strong, swift orange psychic energized kick at face that sent the ink mage crashing to Inque and Galva. Talia landed her feet between the grinning Kirana and Camilla with her own smile. Scarlett, Inque, and Galva immediately got back up to glare at Kirana, Camilla, and Talia. They quickly realized that Ariana and Ezra were missing in the battle until they found themselves being trapped inside a purple and teal psychic energy force field. Their eyes quickly shifted to where the purple mage kunoichi and teal mage ninja were standing with a smirk on their faces. Ariana then closed her hands that made the purple psychic energy force field to condense and crushed Scarlett, Masque, and Galva within, giving the evil female trio huge damage of that attack. Ezra snapped his fingers to poof them away.

"Scarlett's down and out!" Valina's voice spoke.

The entire dojo has changed into a holographic training room with blue grids in the floor and green grids in the walls. Valina, Rosetta, Domino, and the Levians are watching the K-5 from the view window. The holographic training simulation was hooked up by Valina and the Levians before the K-5, Norbit, and Domino came on the Nexus from Earth's destruction.

"Not too bad for holograms." Rosetta said with a smile.

"How was it?" Domino asked the K-5.

"Three holographic Scarletts in a five-on combat." Ariana replied with a grin. "It was amazing, Domino!"