The Wasteland Warrior

"The world has changed." Camilla narrated. "It's a never-ending wasteland now."

A large vehicle drove forward in a desert landscape.

"Not a single human is left. Only mutants and mages."

Camilla clutched her hands tight on the steering wheel with narrow eyes focus on the sand.

"Ever since the mutagen explosion went off a few years back, only me, Ariana, and her daughter Diana made it out alive."

A beautifully semi-immortal Camilla picked up her K-Phone as she drove the Sonicruiser. She kept her slender figure, but she now had short dark red hair parted to the right side of her face. She wore a skintight black short-sleeved bodysuit with dark red platelets on both of her shoulders. She also had two black fingerless gloves with dark red arm bands, a dark red utility belt, and black knee-high combat boots.

"Ariana, Diana, we're gonna need fuel. Down to two bars left." Camilla spoke through her K-Phone.

"Scanning now." Diana spoke from Camilla's K-Phone.

It took Diana seconds to find fuel from the scanner inside her station.

"Sorry, Camilla, there's nothing for at least hundred miles." Ariana reported from Camilla's K-Phone.

"Make do. Like always." Camilla said with a sigh.

Camilla knew that the Sonicruiser won't last until she need to find a substitute fuel to keep the vehicle running.

"Now entering the Savage Desert, Auntie Camilla." Diana reported from Camilla's K-Phone.

"Thanks for the heads-up, Diana." Camilla said through her K-Phone.

Suddenly, a mysterious nineteen-year-old female mage was watching the Sonicruiser from above on the plateau. She had a tall and slender figure with shoulder-length vibrant red hair in a curved bob cut and light red eyes. She wore a black zip-up leotard with a red stripe down the front and red cuffs at the head, leg, and arm holes. She also wore a black knee-high boots and black fingerless gloves.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Artemis grinned as she looked at the vehicle through high-tech binoculars. "Now that sounds like something I can sink my teeth into. Let's do this, boys!"

Artemis snapped her fingers and ten skeletal demonic creatures floated through the air above their master. The creatures were black ghostly figures that has bone-like ribs on their upper bodies with long, skeleton-like forearms and sharp fingernails. Their faces resembled as mask-like bone plates with a single eye.

Nine skeletal creatures zoomed forward while one carried Artemis in its arms as they sped after the Sonicruiser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Camilla and Diana sat at the exit door of the Sonicruiser while gazing at the sky just after shooting stars past by from their eyes.

Diana was a gynoid created by Ariana. She had the height of a ten-year-old girl. She had a pale lavender body with bright lilac hair tied in two jet pigtails and glowing purple eyes. She wore a thigh-length strapless violet dress with a white tulle petticoat and a pair of violet boots that goes up her calves.

"Mommy once told me you two and your other siblings used to love stargazing when you all were kids." Diana spoke.

"Yeah, that was a long time ago." Camilla said with a chuckle.

Camilla released out a heavy sigh as she deeply missed her siblings: Kirana, Talia, and Ezra who were lost in the mutagen bomb explosion.

"Shooting stars are known for the visible path of a meteoroid." Diana explained. "As it enters the atmosphere, they become a meteor with amazing streaks of..."