Monsters Among Us!

The time portal opened itself and the heroes fell on their feet on the rooftop ground back in the city. Kirana and Zack jumped onto the rooftop edge.

"Talia, make sure Camilla's chain is still secure." Kirana ordered.

Talia checked over Camilla and started pulling the chains that was annoying her vampiric sister.

"The chain's good." Talia said.

"Wait a minute! Is that...us?" Ezra called out.

Everyone looked over behind Ezra to see their past selves jumping on the rooftops. But they got slammed together when Saskia trapped them in a time bubble around them. Past Dashiell then raised his Temporal Staff to summon a time portal for the heroes to escape from Saskia.

"That was journey through time to stop Saskia, but it didn't went too well." Dashiell said. "But she's changing everything by the second."

"Look, there are more monsters now than when we left!" Kirana said as she pointed her finger to the streets.

Everyone looked down over the rooftop edge to see mage vampires and mage werewolves everywhere around the foggy city.

"Oh snap! That's a lot of monsters! How we gonna beat 'em all?!" Talia exclaimed.

"You guys can't win!" Camilla shouted with an evil grin. "This world belongs to monsters now. Soon, you all will be extinct."

Zack then shoved a piece of garlic in Camilla's mouth.

"Oh, shut up already." Zack said.

"Let's head back to the fortress." Kirana said to the team. "That way we can come up with a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Saskia and her monster crew watched the chaos inside the state-of-the-art castle from the large window.

"Thanks to my marvelous plan, New York City and everyone in the future will be monsters." Saskia explained. "Especially those time masters who mutated me as punishment!"

Ommin looked over to see Lucine was pretty annoyed with Saskia's idea.

"Are you not enjoyed by this plan, Lucine?" Ommin asked.

"Such a petty vengeance she's got there." Lucine said as she rolled her eyes. "It's always easy conquering the mortals."

"Ezra's team will not give up." Ommin stated. "Perhaps if we capture him, we could turn him into our most powerful weapon in the army."

"But Dashiell and his wretched allies will have a plan to defeat us!" Saskia pointed out. "We still don't know the secret location of their fortress!"

"Well, lucky for you, I managed to view the eyes of every mage vampire who was bitten by me." Lucine said with a dark grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Zack and Yami tied another garlic necklace on Camilla's neck as Talia was holding the chains to prevent her older sister from escaping.

"Isn't there any way to fix all of this with your staff, Dashiell?" Kirana asked Dashiell.

"Besides going back in time for a do-over, then no." Dashiell explained. "Without Camilla, we won't stand a chance."

"He's right. We have to stop this in the here and now." Ariana said as she came inside the lab with a box in her hands.

She then hooked up the mage neurotransmitter to the Temporal Staff.

"How is a mage neurotransmitter gonna help us?" Ezra asked.

"If I can focus the waveform, I can sync enough energy that should put the staff at 100 percent energy power." Ariana explained.