Thë Whitë Taišša

The K-5, Marisa, Taissa, Alatar, and Harry walked on a long rope bridge in the middle of large waterfalls cascading over rocks. They came to a stop when they saw several worn-out boards in the way of their path.

"Harry, are you ready to handle this one?" Alatar asked.

"Sorry, Alatar. I still haven't unlocked my powers yet." Harry responded.

"Don't worry, Harry. You'll unlock them soon." Ezra encouraged.

"One step of these boards and it's a long way down to the water." Ariana said.

"I can handle it." Taissa said as she moved in front of Ariana and Camilla.

Taissa's eyes glowed brightly and the worn-out boards were reconstructed to fix the bridge as if nothing happened at all.

"Nice." Camilla said with a smile.

"Great work, Taissa." Talia grinned.

"But it doesn't matter." Taissa said with a frown. "Bad things are going to happen soon. Really bad things. My father will take control of me to his side. I thought I could handle his influence alone, but I was wrong."

Marisa landed her head on Taissa's shoulder, making the little mage girl look up to the weather gypsy.

"But that doesn't mean we still can't try." Marisa smiled softly.

Taissa's eyes lit up and gave Marisa a warm smile. The mages continued crossing the bridge as they were unaware that they are being watched from above the waterfalls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the mages trudged through the bridge safely, they began walking through the field of designated boneyards that was overrun by many skeleton warriors, animal bones and two-sided axes with bone dust raining down on them. Talia halted herself from following the others when she suddenly saw Slade standing on a massive distant skull.

"Hey, guys, look!" Talia gasped, pointing her finger at the massive skull. "It's him! It's Slade! He's right there!"

Marisa, Taissa, Alatar, Harry, Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra looked at the massive skull to see no trace of Slade.

"We don't see anyone, Talia." Ariana said to Talia.

"But I'm telling you! He was right there!" Talia insisted.

"You really need to chill, Talia. This place is literally dry as bone. There's no one out here." Camilla said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"I do sense his aura sense, but I can't locate it." Kirana said. "But that doesn't matter. Slade must be messing with our heads with his demon magic, but he doesn't control our spirits anymore."

"I can still get visions about Laquinn, but I have to remember that she doesn't control me anymore." Ezra added.

"Your father's cruelty is legendary, even on my home tribe." Marisa said to Taissa. "We know he scared you, but we'll protect you at any price from his influence."

"If we can find that last shard, we can get rid of Laquinn." Alatar said to Harry.

"And maybe I can find it." Harry said, hopefully. "I believe that I can and we can stop both Laquinn and Slade."

"My father doesn't concern me." Taissa said.

"Is that so, daughter?"

The K-5, Marisa, Taissa, Alatar, and Harry looked around the boneyard in alarm to search for the source of that familiar voice. They turned around just in time to see nine large dark red flaming werewolf-like creatures popped out of the bones as they surrounded the mages in a circle.