Phantom Upgraded

At the dojo, Phantom was standing in front of the five mages at the center of the room. She was wearing a dark purple sleeveless qipao dress tied in a black obi and dark purple ankle high-heeled boots. Her eyes observed Ariana's and Talia's smiles, Ezra's impressed smile, Camilla's deadpan look, and Kirana's stern face.

"Ladies and gentleman, meet the new and improved Phantom." Ariana announced. "I have upgraded her combat skills for this training exercise."

"You sure about this, Ariana?" Kirana questioned as she summoned her ice magic in her hands. "I really don't see Phantom much of a challenge."

"Well then, let's show her what we're made of!" Camilla smiled as she summoned her electric magic in her hands.

"Yeah, I'm down!" Take said as she summoned her sound magic in her hands.

"Alright then." Ezra said as he summoned his light magic in his hands.

"Also, I've programmed her with dozens of fighting skills style from the Shadow Clan." Ariana added. "And also added a few equipments from the Kraang."

"Either way, we're about to see a lovely demonstration." Phantom smirked.

Camilla charged forward first and released a strong blast of electricity at Phantom, who swiftly dodged the attack to form a strong pink energy ball between her hands and fired it directly at the red mage kunoichi. That attack sent Camilla flying to the wall on her back. Kirana raised her left arm in the air and brought it down to the floor, creating multiple ice dragons that flew forward to strike the robot. But Phantom jumped in the air to avoid the attack and released a powerful jagged pink energy beam at the blue mage kunoichi, who went flying onto Camilla. Ezra formed a sword made of pure light and charged to attack the robot. But Phantom avoided the sword and blasted pink beams at the teal mage ninja, who went flying to the top of the tree. Ariana turned her right arm into a large spearhead and fired a large number of iron spears at the robot in rapid succession. But Phantom stopped the attack with one hand and released a continuous pink energy that engulfed the purple mage kunoichi in an electrical whirlwind before throwing her onto Kirana and Camilla. Talia created a medium-sized sphere of sound and launched it at the robot like a pitcher, but Phantom blocked the attack with a large pink force field and unleashed four pink tentacular, vinelike projections that wrapped around the orange mage kunoichi to conduct massive amounts of pink electrical energy before tossing her onto Ariana, Kirana, and Camilla.

"Training mode completed." Phantom said in a professional tone. "Challengers defeated. Do you wish to battle again?"

"Alright, Phantom. Stop training program." Ariana ordered.

Phantom nodded her head and helped the mage kunoichis off the floor. Phantom then went to help Ezra off the tree and set him on his feet to the ground.

"What's going on in here?" Sage demanded as she walked out of her room.

"I'm sorry, mother." Ariana apologized with a small smile. "Phantom was giving us a bright, successful test thanks to the upgrades I've installed."

"Successful?" Kirana snapped. "Phantom nearly destroyed us!"

"Oh please." Ariana scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I have full control my circuits."

"Just like you have full control on all of your inventions?" Kirana retorted. "I seriously doubt it."

"Ariana has created a powerful robot out of her potential." Sage said. "Studying our enemy's techniques will give advantages, but she must control the robot wisely."

"No problem." Ariana grinned.

"Um, Mother?" Ezra asked. "Not to be offensive or anything, but I don't believe technology can help with every mission that we're on. Maybe we're fine with what we've got."