City At War

"It's been weeks since we saved Earth and stopped the Black Hole Generator." Leo summarized. "Things have finally been cooling down. No more Triceratons. No more Kraang. And best of all, no more Shredder, Lady Shade, and their goons. They've completely disappeared from the city. So tonight, the night of the full moon, Master Splinter is performing a very special night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the lair, the Turtles knelt their knees in a horizontal line in front of Vee, April, and Macey, who were kneeling on their knees in front of Splinter. Vee wore a black long sleeved shirt with a turquoise line that was on both sides of her sleeves, a turquoise hoodie, black pants with a turquoise line on each side, black shoes, and a fake pink flower clipping on the left side of her mask. April wore a black jumpsuit with a yellow stripe down the sides of the arms, torso, and legs. She also wore a black headband on her head. Macey wore a black jumpsuit with pink and blue lines on the side of her arms, black combat boots, and black fingerless gloves. Casey, the K-5, and Norbit stood in front of the dojo exit with smiles on their faces. Vee, April, and Macey noticed them and smiled back before turning their attention to Splinter.

"Venus De Milo, April O'Neil, Macey O'Neil." Splinter spoke.

Splinter began speaking Japanese language and handed a black and turquoise sheathed weapon to Vee. It was a long black staff to reveal a shiny silver blade with a turquoise cord wrap and a white symbol of the Hamato Clan. The weapon was revealed to be a Shikomizue with a turquoise flower symbol engraved on it.

"This Shikomizue represents the hidden flower: Courageous, Patient, Kindhearted. A flower that is rare to bloom but has the most strength in the heart." Splinter explained.

Vee understood Master Splinter's meaning of the flower in Japanese language.

"Be the bravest in your heart. Be like the flower." Splinter continued.

"Hai, Sensei." Vee answered as she bowed her head.

Splinter handed a black sheathed weapon to April. It was a black lacquered scabbard with a yellow cotton cord wrap and a white symbol of the Hamato Clan. She lifted out the weapon that revealed to be a long tanto sword with a Chinese dragon symbol engraved on it.

"This tanto represents the dragon: Strong, fierce, intelligent. A dragon not only relies on its physical strength, but its keen intellect as well." Splinter explained.

April understood Master Splinter's meaning of the dragon in Japanese language.

"Be at one in spirit and body. Be like the dragon." Splinter continued.

"Hai, Sensei." April answered as she bowed her head.

Splinter handed a small black sheathed weapon to Macey. The weapon was revealed to be a Kusarigama. It was black with a shiny silver blade at the end with pink and blue small lines at both ends and a white symbol of the Hamato Clan. She lifted it in her hands and also found a hawk symbol on the blade.

"This Kusarigama represents the hawk; Fearless, Quickness, Steadiness. A hawk is always wise to it's surroundings." Splinter explained.

Macey understood Master Splinter's meaning of the hawk in Japanese language.

"Be at one with the world around you. Be like the hawk." Splinter continued.

"Hai Sensei." Macey answered as she bowed her head.

"Venus De Milo, April O'Neil, Macey O'Neil, you are now kunoichis of the Hamato Clan." Splinter concluded.

Vee, April, and Macey smiled at Splinter, who smiled back for their new promotion. The Turtles, the K-5, Casey, and Norbit had gathered around Vee, April, and Macey.