Legend of the Dark Son

(Extra #7)

In the jungle kingdom, Lucifer opened the chest to find his evil ingredients. But he heard crocodiles emerging from the lake.

"Heh, I should've known you'd still be here." Lucifer chuckled.

Lucifer took down the crocodiles with his magic. After defeating the crocodiles, Queen Absinthe stepped out of the shadows.

"Mother." Lucifer greeted.

"My fifth son, why have you returned to the jungle?" Absinthe questioned.

"I have come home." Lucifer responded.

"This is no longer your home, you are dangerous." Absinthe said.

"But I have succeeded in my quest. I have brought to you; the jewel of great power." Lucifer said as showed the jewel to his mother.

"You come back with a dangerous jewel to destroy this family? You're not the son I loved." Absinthe questioned, with disbelief.

"Maybe, mother." Lucifer answered.

Lucifer used the jewel to trap his mother in vines from the ceiling. Absinthe struggled as she was trying to break free.

"But this is my destiny. It's time to make this world feel my pain." Lucifer said with a cruel laugh. "It's going to be quite a show."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the ruined pieces of the temple, two hyper cubes fell down to the ground and opened up to release the team after the temple's destruction.

"And you said it was useless." Vee said to Raph.

"I told you this would come in handy." Ezra said to Camilla.

"What happened?" Mikey asked with a groan as he got up from the ground.

"I think we know exactly what happened." Talia replied as she looked at the ruined temple.

"Lucifer." Leo said with narrow eyes.

"He took the jewel and left us here." Kirana explained.

"And the temple is destroyed." Shinigami added as she looked at the ruined temple.

"Oh no." Bruce said in utter fear. "With that jewel in his possession, he could destroy the Earth."

"Then we have to stop him!" Nixie gasped.

"There's no telling what time he'll start." Donnie said.

"Or where he will begin the spell." Ariana added.

"Not if we can track him." April announced as she concentrated on her mind. "I've been learning to track things without the Aeon Crystal."

"So what are we waiting for?" Raph questioned. "Let's go save the world."

"Couldn't agree more." Camilla smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As both teams were on their way to the kingdom of Junglina, they came to a stop at a long wooden bridge.

"Is it safe?" Karai asked.

"I'll find out." Kuro said.

"Wait." Leo said as he stopped Kuro. "I'll go first."

"Be careful, Leo." Kirana pleaded.

Leo gave her a reassuring smile before he carefully walked across to make it to the other side.

"Alright, come on across." Leo shouted to his siblings, girlfriend, and friends. "But not all at once."

"Okay, my turn." Kirana said before she walked across the bridge and made it to the other side next her mutant boyfriend.