Spirit Journey

In the deep forest, Kirana was positioned on a tree branch above the lake on a peaceful day. She summoned a small ice ball in her hand and shaped it into a tiny figure of her mother; Sage. Kirana loved training with her mother, who taught her all the lessons of mage martial arts with wisely advice. Out of all the K-5, Kirana has the closest relationship with her mother since she was a little girl.

Surprisingly, Kirana looked down at the lake and saw something rising from the water. It was a large blue serpentine dragon with two limbs with three-clawed hands and two slanted glowing blue eyes. The dragon's eyes glared up at Kirana and retreated to the lake.

"Hey, wait!" Kirana shouted.

Kirana leaped down to the forest floor that had injured her left arm and dove into the lake to follow the water dragon. The dragon turned around to face the blue mage kunoichi and enveloped itself in bright blue light, leaving Kirana completely awestruck for a second. But the dragon took that advantage as it shapeshifted itself into a blue energized twin of Kirana and charged forward at the blue mage kunoichi to kick her out of the lake before unloading a barrage of fast kicks to Kirana's body repeatedly.

Then suddenly, Dragon Kirana stopped kicking for a moment.

"Don't let your pain overcome your mind." Dragon Kirana said calmly. "Stay strong in the heart of battles."

Dragon Kirana shapeshifted back into its true form and slithered back into the water. Kirana slowly got up from the grass and stared at the lake with wonder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house, Camilla was demonstrating Norbit, Coral, San, and Mūn how to break logs in half with her strength. San and Mūn had already broken the logs in half perfectly. Now it was Coral's turn to give it a shot.

"All right, Aunt Coral." Camilla said. "If you can clobber your enemies, you can crack logs. Take a shot at it."

Ariana, Talia, Ezra, and Mūn stood behind Camilla while San, Norbit, and Coral stood in front of the red mage kunoichi. San held up a log in place for her mother to focus and concentrate on it.

"Are you sure this is a good idea for me to hold this, mom?" San asked kindly.

"Just hold it straight." Coral grinned.

"Wouldn't want to miss and accidentally kick that cute grin off your face." Mūn smirked.

"Oh, that's cold." Talia giggled.

"Remember, it's not just physical strength that breaks the wood." Ariana reminded her aunt. "It's also inner strength."

"I got this." Coral said with a nod.

Coral kicked the log in half perfectly, but that inadvertently hit San in the chest that sent her flying to plant her face in the ground.

"San, are you okay?" Coral asked softly.

"I'm fine." San moaned in pain as she was spiting grass out of her mouth and got up from the ground.

"Ooh, if you were either Talia or Mūn, I wish I could see that in instant replay." Ariana laughed.

"Watch it!" Talia and Mūn said with glares on their faces.

Then, everyone heard panting in the distance and turned around to see Kirana walking out of the woods weakly. Camilla and Talia ran up to grab onto one of Kirana's shoulders as Ezra summoned a water bottle to her while Ariana dashed over to her oldest sister.

"Kirana, what happened to you?" Ezra asked.

"I had a realization in the woods." Kirana replied.