Mages In Time

On a dark night, the K-5 stood on the rooftop for their search for Kuro. Kirana stood on the edge of the roof as she looked out over the city for every sight of her older brainwashed brother. Camilla and Talia sat on the ground while Ariana and Ezra leaned against the roof doorway. Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra felt sad for Kirana's chance on saving Kuro from being brainwashed.

"Kirana, this is exhausting." Camilla said. "There's nothing we can do. It's been weeks since he nearly turned us into vicious animals."

"Yeah, because if I can't find a cure for Kuro, we have to let him go." Ariana agreed.

"Like that's easy, Ariana." Kirana said sternly. "You out of all people should know that."

Ariana looked down sadly as she knew her older sister was right.

"Because she's still has a thing for Casey." Talia smiled teasingly. "But I still think you have a chance with Donnie, Ariana. You two are made for each other."

Ariana glared at Talia. She recalled herself forming a crush on Casey Jones from the moment she saw him, but the power of the Soultouch made her become attracted to Donnie when she joined him on rescuing April's father.

"It's always hard when you think about someone." Kirana said sadly. "Especially when that someone is your long-lost family member."

"I think there's a spell I can use to try and help Kuro but I'll need Vee's help with that." Ezra said.

"Well then, it's official." Talia declared as she stood up from the ground. "I'm never gonna have a struggling crush on two boys and that's a promise. Because I'm dedicated to one thing and one thing only. And that's being a cool mage kunoichi."

"Hey, Talia." Camilla smiled. "I got something cool right here."

Camilla got up on the roof ground with a large sized water soaker in her hands and began blasting double stream of water at Talia.

"Whoa!" Talia said, dodging each water blast heading in her direction.

"Water soaker!" Camilla yelled.

After Talia moved away, Camilla blasted out water streams at Kirana, who quickly ran away from the water with laughter. Ezra dodged the water as it was near him, with laughter. Then, Ariana laughed as she got sprayed by the water by Camilla. For once, the siblings were finally having fun together.

Suddenly, a bright white light appeared in the sky that caught the mages' attention. The five mage ninjas looked up to watch the light opened itself as a white diamond-shaped acrylic mirror.

Then, a teenage boy walked out bravely. He has short spiked blonde hair and gold eyes. He wore a steel blue bodysuit with a dark blue hooded cape. In his hands was a black cane that was twisted like an infinity symbol at the top with a glowing crystalline lotus flower in the center of the symbol. He stared at the crystal flower and noticed that the glow had faded away, making him literally fall from the sky with a scream.

Talia ran forward to summon her whip and quickly wrapped the boy around to pull him down on the roof safe and sound.

"Hey, are you okay?" Talia asked the boy.

"Yeah, I'm alright." The boy responded. He turned to Talia with a thankful smile. "You have my thanks."

Talia stared longingly at the boy as if she's beginning to feel a sense of love flowing in her mind.

"At last." The boy said as he got up from the ground. He looked at Kirana. "The courageous Interpol officer, Kirana." The blue mage kunoichi had a slight confused look on her face and the boy turned to Camilla. "The brutal warrior, Camilla." The red mage kunoichi glared at the time mage and the boy turned to Ariana. "The inventive scientist, Ariana." The purple mage kunoichi became deeply confused and the boy turned to Talia. "The superior secret agent, Talia." The orange mage kunoichi smiled at the time mage and the boy finally turned to Ezra. "And the great wizard, Ezra."