Newtralized and Nebulous!

Outside, Camilla was running wild throughout the city with Raph and Casey as they chased after the Kraang droid who have just stolen some Plutonuim in a briefcase from the factory across the rooftops.

"Move it, Casey!" Raph shouted.

"I'm coming!" Casey shouted back.

"We can't let the Kraang get away!" Camilla yelled.

Casey was skating clumsily to follow Raph and Camilla as they sprinted from building to building and jumped on a fire escape to grab on the side of the entire fire escape. But the fire escape suddenly collapsed that made the everyone fall hard on the floor.

"They're getting away with the Plutonuim!" Raph exclaimed as he got up from the ground. "We can't lose them!"

As the Kraang continued to run away with the briefcase, Raph and Camilla quickly recovered and rushed forward to pursue the Kraang droid until they went into the alley and found the Kraang droid destroyed right before their eyes. There were robotic carnage lying everywhere on the ground and the Plutonuim was nowhere to be seen inside the briefcase just when Casey caught up behind them.

"Whoa." Camilla breathed. "And I thought I was the brutal one."

"Who could've done this?" Raph wondered.

"And it keeps getting worse." Casey said as he lifted his mask on his head. "They took the plutonium. What do you think they need it for?"

"No clue, but whoever it is packs some serious firepower." Camilla said.

"Let's just hope they're on our side." Raph said.

Unknown to them, a large mutant tortoise was watching them on a rooftop from above and quietly walked away out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Talia was playing video game on the floor while Kirana, Ariana, and Ezra watched from the couch. After Talia beated the high score, Camilla made her way to the living room with some news.

"Hey guys, you won't believe what happened today." Camilla explained. "Casey, Raph, and I were busting a Kraang droid until someone went after the robot."

"A new player in the game?" Ezra asked.

"And that's a bad thing because?" Talia asked slowly.

"Because someone took the plutonium before the boys and I can retrieve it." Camilla snapped.

"Could it be Lady Shade/Shredder/Kraang teamup again?" Ariana wondered.

"I don't think it was really them." Camilla responded.

"Then who could have done it?" Talia asked.

"Whoever it is, we have to stop them before they cause any more damage." Ezra said.

"Let's scout the area." Kirana said. "Ariana and Talia, you take the rooftops. Camilla, you got the alleyways. Ezra and I got the sewers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Ariana and Talia moved across the building rooftops until they spotted Donnie and Mikey up ahead. They landed on a rooftop and saw various scatter remains of destroyed Kraang droids everywhere on the ground.

"Hey smokes! What the heck happened?" Talia asked. "You started a fight without us? How could you guys?"

"Hey, we're just confused as you girls are." Mikey said. "We just got here and saw the Kraang down and out."

Ariana brought her hands together and summoned a purple futuristic shade on her eyes.

"Wow, sweet shades, Ariana." Donnie said, moving closer to get a fascinating look on Ariana's shades. "How do you do it?"