When Worlds Collide (Part 2)

The Turtles, the K-5, April, Karai, Kuro, Mona, Sal Commander, Blade, Amaya, Bruce, Nixie, Bishop, and Christine looked up at Lord Dregg's ship as they watched the giant wasp-looking spacecraft laying siege to New York that led many people screaming in distance.

"Lord Dregg is here?" Leo asked in shock.

Lord Dregg's ship dripped green goo down all over the city, creating eggs within the slime substance to hatch. As Vreen bugs started flying above the panicking citizens, Lord Dregg's ship dropped more slime goo near the heroes that made Leo and Kirana screamed at in disgust. Newtralizer and Nebula teleported back to confront the heroes with sinister laughs.

Leo pulled out his katana sword in anger and charged forward to attack Newtralizer, who teleported away from the attack. Kirana charged forward to attack Nebula with her psychic energy constructed twin tessen, but Nebula also teleported away from the attack.

"First Mikey and Talia get disintegrated, and now Dregg invades!" Raph shouted as he pointed his hand towards the city.

"So, uh, what do we do?" Donnie asked his friends.

Before Leo and Kirana could figure out with a plan, they suddenly got grabbed by two Vreen and flew away with them in their grasps.

"Kirana! Leo! No!" Kuro shouted.

Vee gasped as she saw a Vreen about to take Ezra from the air.

"Ezra, look out!" Vee shouted.

Vee pushed him out of the way and the Vreen took her with him as he flew away.

"Vee!" Ezra shouted.

Bruce saw a Vreen coming behind Nixie and gasped.

"Nixie, watch out!" Bruce alerted.

Nixie turned around and gasped at the Vreen. She ran as fast as she could, but the Vreen already took her as they flew away.

"No! Nixie!" Bruce shouted.

"Oh no." Karai gasped in shock.

Karai then get pinned down to the ground by one Vreen. Donnie got hit by another Vreen while more Vreen appeared behind April. Kuro impaled his hands to the ground that caused huge blades made of light energy to destroy two Vreen coming out of the ground while Ariana bombarded the other Vreen with purple blasts of purple energy. Bishop was being held by one Vreen until Christine quickly blasted it away with her fingertip cannons.

"We must retreat. Everyone, hurry!" Bishop ordered.

Bishop started running with Mona, Blade, and Christine. The heroes quickly ran past Sal Commander and Amaya, who suddenly got grabbed by two more Vreen.

"Commander!" Mona shouted.

"Amaya!" Blade shouted.

"Fall back!" Sal Commander called out.

"No!" Blade and Mona cried.

Mona and Blade tried to stop the Vreen from taking Amaya and Sal Commander away to Lord Dregg's ship, but Raph and Camilla held them back.

"Mona! Blade! There's too many!" Raph said.

"He's right! We gotta move now!" Camilla said.

Raph and Camilla pulled Mona and Blade along with them as the heroes are forced to retreat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in his spacecraft, Lord Dregg was observing the city to see many screaming humans on the streets below as his cyborg insect children swarmed everywhere in the air.