Kùbào VS the Scientists

In the Crete Fortress, Camilla was swimming around the water in her dark red one-piece swimsuit. The entire room has a large lake with many fountains floating above the lake on the bronze platform mechanisms.

"You can do it, Gáta!" Camilla shouted with a smile.

Gáta bravely jumped into the water and began swimming towards Camilla, who giggled as she hugged Gáta in her arms.

Suddenly, Talia teleported herself into the swimming room with tray of sandwiches in her hands. Pink Hallow sat on top of Talia's left shoulder.

"Hey, Camilla! I made lunch for you and Gáta!" Talia shouted.

"Oh, thanks, Talia." Camilla shouted back.

Camilla placed Gáta on her head and swan to the edge of the lake. She sat polish marble tile floor next to Talia as they ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Pink Hallow fed Gáta with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Gáta meowed happily as she licked him on his right cheek.

"No, Gáta, Pink Hallow is not a treat." Camilla said as she held Gáta on her lap.

"So, I've been imaging about what Gáta would look like when she grows up." Talia said. "I bet she'll be as beautiful and powerful as her mom."

"Yeah, but her growth will take hundreds of space years for that to happen." Camilla said as she scratched Gáta's ears.

"I do feel bad about Gáta's mom." Talia said as she turned to Gáta and patted her head.

"Yeah, me too. Scarlet was the one who ended her life." Camilla said. "But in her mother's absence, the cutie Gáta has us for a family now."

Camilla started tickling Gáta, who was meowing happily. Talia and Pink Hallow watched the bond between a mage kunoichi and an alien cat with smiles on their face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an unknown room, two mysterious women were watching a strange creature heading to the Earth from the large view screen.

"We're getting some interference with some kind of leopard alien creature making her way towards Earth at the speed of light." A human woman with periwinkle-tinted advanced glasses spoke.

"What species does she belongs to?" A human woman with crystal blue-shaded sunglasses asked.

"I don't know, but the energy level on that creature is truly marvelous." A human woman with periwinkle-tinted advanced glasses answered.

"Lock onto her coordinates." A human woman with crystal blue-shaded sunglasses ordered. "She'll be perfect for our experimentation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the K-5 and April were watching Sarina Universe in the living room area. Kirana was eating gummy bears on the couch. Ezra was playing a game on his K-Phone as he sat on his bean bag chair. Talia and Camilla were eating pizza with Gáta lying between them on the floor. April sat quietly next to Kirana on the couch. Ariana walked in front of April and sat next to her as she handed her a pack of gummy bears in front of her.

"So, how are you feeling, April? We've been worried about you a lot." Ariana said.

"I know, but I feel much better now." April answered. "Macey and Dad took care of me."

"We're just glad to see you all well and strong again." Kirana said.

"And that you overcame the crystal's power." Ezra added.

"So, do you still have most of your psychic powers, April?" Camilla asked as she fed her slice of pizza to Gáta.

"Donnie told me that my powers have been greatly reduced, but he believes I'm still far more powerful before I had that crystal." April explained.