Kuro's Partnership

In the Shadow Clan headquarters, the Kraang alien was squealing angrily as Lady Shade used her black magic to imprison the alien creature inside a transparent black bubble and began squeezing it painfully.

"One more time. Why are you hunting the K-5?" Lady Shade demanded.

The Kraang alien squeaked with a growl as a response as Lady Shade kept squeezing the creature with her magic. Kuro was sitting on a cloud of dark energy and watched the whole thing with an amusing smile.

"They actually don't talk much outside their little houses." Kuro said with a smirk.

Kuro snapped his fingers and two giant hands made of dark energy carried the broken Kraang droid. The alien robot has no arms and no legs thanks to Donna, who was using the alien technology to her inventions. Two giant hands placed the Kraang droid on the table in the center of the throne room. Lady Shade levitated the alien creature into the droid body from the bubble, allowing the Kraang alien to activate the robot. Kuro and Lady Shade watched the rising Kraang droid's head locking onto Lady Shade with its glowing neon pink eyes.

"Kraang is lacking the knowledge to answer the questions that the one known as Lady Shade is asking of Kraang." The Kraang droid spoke.

"Do all of these creatures speak like this?" Lady Shade asked Kuro with a raised eyebrow.

"You have no idea." Kuro replied.

"Even if Kraang is possessing the knowledge, the one known as Lady Shade will never be getting that knowledge from Kraang." The Kraang droid continued.

"You didn't have any other plans for me today, did you?" Kuro asked Lady Shade.

Lady Shade shot Kuro a deadpan look on her face and lifted up the Kraang droid to trap the alien robot in a sphere of black energy.

"Let's try again. Why are you hunting the K-5?" Lady Shade asked threateningly.

"The ones known as the K-5 are possessing the ultimate essence needed by Kraang. The ones known as Dastren's son and the Four Dragonesses." The Kraang responded in a fearful tone. "But they are allied with the human lifeform known as Casey Jones."

"Wait a minute. Dastren's son? The Four Dragonesses?" Lady Shade gasped with wide eyes. "I didn't know the great Dastren had a child. And I thought all of them were vanished from their final battle years ago. But who is this Casey Jones?"

"He is the one known as the distraction." The Kraang droid explained. "He is preventing us from processing the link which is missing in the plan which is the plan of Kraang."

"Sounds like this Casey Jones is one brave human if you ask me." Kuro said with a smirk.

"Then perhaps we can use him to draw the K-5 out of hiding." Lady Shade said.

"Or I can persuade him to lure the K-5 to us." Kuro suggested.

"Kuro, find this boy and bring him to me." Lady Shade ordered.

Kuro nodded his head and turned around to exit the throne room, but he only have his own plans for Casey in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Talia, Ezra, Norbit and Casey sat on the floor in the dojo as they watched Sage preparing an important training lesson with the smirking Camilla.

"In a case of battle, when you decide to give up easily, I'll show you how to unbalance your opponent." Sage said to Talia, Ezra, Norbit, and Casey. She turned back to Camilla. "Observe. Camilla, carry me."

Camilla's smirk quickly disappeared. As Sage levitated herself up with criss crossed legs, she landed on her daughter's back that made Camilla struggling to lift her mother on her back.