Powers of the Shagon

Into the world that looked to be a galaxy cluster with many stone pillars, crystal shards, and mirror images of scenery freely floating around the world. The owner of the strange world was an evil spirit that was actually imprisoned by Sage from long time ago. His name was Shagon. His body was pitch-black muscular humanoid with dark grey stripes that resembled circuitry all over him and a pair of two slanted glowing grey eyes. He was staring at the mirror images of Ariana, Donatello, Venus De Milo, Ezra, and Casey fighting against the mutant vehicles Speed Demon and Moonracer.

"Wait, that girl is a mage. That young boy must be her brother and he is another mage." Shagon muttered. He stared Ariana closely at the mirror and watched the purple mage kunoichi leaving into the portal with her four siblings and robot friend. "And it looks like she's not the only one."

Shagon then brought forth another mirror image that showed the K-5 and Norbit arriving at their aunt's home.

"So they are the children of Sage. Except the robot." Shagon smiled evilly. "Well, this is gonna be fun."

Shagon's palms suddenly glowed bright grey and blasted the glowing white lock with his energy bolt, breaking the lock to free himself from imprisonment.

"Time to fulfill my revenge." Shagon grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the attic lab, Ariana finally finished her invention: a dark grey futuristic circular tiara. She wanted to test it on her aunt Coral because she wanted to try a new experience through her aunt's magical abilities that are equal to Ariana's mother Sage.

"Um, Ariana, are you sure this thing safe?" Coral asked nervously.

"Absolutely." Ariana promised with a chuckle as she adjusted the strange tiara on Coral's head. "Now let me test this baby."

Ariana turned on the CD player-like device and Coral felt the wave of nervousness throughout her body when green energies began to surge through her mind.

"Whoa, what the heck is that?" Talia asked as she, Norbit, and San climbed into the attic. "Is that a tiara?"

"I love tiaras!" San squealed.

"Girls, it's not a tiara. It's a mage neurotransmitter." Ariana said with slight annoyance.

"What is the purpose of the neurotransmitter?" Baymax asked.

"Ariana salvaged it from the Kraang ship in her friend's dimension." Coral explained. "She's going to use it to test my hidden magic powers."

"Cool!" Talia and San smiled.

"Oh." Norbit said.

"Okay, starting...now." Ariana announced.

Ariana typed keywords on her laptop and pressed a green button to activate the mage neurotransmitter as she watched her aunt closely along with Talia, Norbit, and San.

"Aunt Coral, do you feel anything?" Ariana asked cautiously.

"No." Coral responded.

"Okay." Ariana said, holding three playing cards in her hand. "Now, I want you to focus on the card. Close your eyes and concentrate on them."

"Okay, I'll try." Coral said.

Coral took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she focused on her mage powers to the cards.

"Is it working?" Coral asked.

"No." Ariana replied.

This is hopeless for Ariana. Her mage neurotransmitter was a complete failure.