The Curse Of Saskia McTavish

On a Halloween night, Zack and Yami walked on the streets with Norbit and Nixie. They looked around to see New York kids running around the streets for trick-or-treating in their own costumes. Zack wore a black coat that has zippers on the sleeves, grey jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black military-styled boots while Yami wore a black sleeveless qipao dress tied in a navy blue obi along with dark grey stockings and black combat shoes. Norbit wore a pirate costume while Nixie wore a mermaid costume.

"Oh man. Halloween is the best holiday ever, especially for mages around the world." Zack said with an excited smile.

"It feels like forever since I've been out for this holiday." Nixie said.

"Yeah, it would be nice to take a break from aliens and mutants for a change." Yami agreed. "But since I'm new to this holiday, how does celebrating Halloween work exactly?"

"Watch and learn." Zack said proudly.

Zack walked on the apartment door nearby and knocked on the door. Yami stood next to Zack as she watched a young woman open the door in a witch costume.

"Yo yo yo! Trick or treat, dog!" Zack grinned as he held up his jack-o-lantern basket.

"Whoa, wicked costumes." The young woman said with a smile. "You two got a creative style."

The young women poured candy into Zack and Yami's jack-o-lantern baskets before closing the door.

"Watch us." Nixie said.

Nixie walked at the door and Norbit stood next to her. Nixie knocked on the door in the woman opened the door.

"Trick or treat." Norbit and Nixie said.

"My, what cute costumes." The woman said. "You two look so adorable."

The woman put candy in both of their jack-o'-lantern baskets and closed the door.

"Oh, so we celebrate Halloween by getting candy?" Yami asked.

"Exactly." Zack said with a nod. "Now, let's go meet the mages. I heard they are the queens and king of Halloween from last year."

Unknown to the four friends, a mysterious cloaked figure was standing on top of the building rooftop ledge while watching them and the citizens with narrow eyes.

Zack, Yami, Norbit, and Nixie sprang up high to land on the rooftop ground until they heard an alerting scream that made them look down to see a mysterious fog appearing out of nowhere.

"Did you hear that?" Yami asked.

"Something's not right here." Zack replied in a serious tone.

"It's coming from the streets." Nixie said as she pointed ahead.

"It seems like there is an attack." Norbit said after he scanned the area.

Zack and Yami's eyes widened when they quickly turned around to see a mage werewolf approaching behind them. He was tall and physically fit with caramel-colored fur, spiky brown hair, and golden eyes. He only wore a pair of black ripped pants and has a glowing yellow tattoo on the right side of his neck.

"Impossible!" Zack exclaimed. "I thought mage werewolves didn't exist anymore!"

"Mage werewolves?" Yami asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They were once peaceful mages in the Middle Ages where humans view them as wizards and wizards." Nixie explained. "But they got bitten by a vicious werewolf that transformed them into werewolves with their own magic abilities."

The mage werewolf sprinted forward and extended his white energy-radiated claws to strike Yami, who quickly channeled her magnetic energies into the ground and released a series of violet powerful energy columns that knocked the mage werewolf away from her with great force. Zack slowly generated a strong green electric shock and released ecto-energy in the form of electric energy that knocked out the mage werewolf to the ground. Norbit and Nixie worked together to fight the mage werewolves.